Page 50 of 99 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story General Questions-Part II

Nightclub Owner
    Agreed, if only some of the newer players understand that as well when I explained it to them
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks for your replies, but my main issue is that the battle repeated itself. Should I be reporting this to bugs?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by inesat View Post
    Thanks for your replies, but my main issue is that the battle repeated itself. Should I be reporting this to bugs?
    I would definitely report it to support@teamlava.com - however, it is possible (however slightly) that you got the same opponent in two separate battle rounds. When it's random and not a structured tourney, there is that possibility. I haven't ever gotten the same opponent back to back, but definitely have gotten doubles real close to each other. Do you know how many Chandelier pieces you had before/after both battles? That would tell you for sure if you got a duplicate or if it reset itself. Good luck!
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by inesat View Post
    Actually I had that happen to me before, TL said it's not a bug, they just emailed me back saying the dragon was just randomly chosen to be in the arena again
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Rhino Keeper
    I really appreciate your help guys. I thought about counting my chandelier pieces too, amerirish, but unfortunately I couldn't tell if there was one missing. I guess it's not a big deal, since it happened one time outside tournaments. Might as well have been random. Thanks again!

Nightclub Owner
    Ok, so I finally took the time to look at Prime Dragons, which are as the app store description states "the strongest type" in the game, after successfully breeding one.

But to my surprise, after looking at the battle percentage, it seems it's not that strong afterall....

There are quite a lot of dragons with 60% chance of winning against a LV20 Prime Power dragon, most of which are commonly seen on most islands, like Aether, Social, etc.

While a LV20 Champion or Diamond opponent would only have a 10% chance of winning against it....

It seems I may give up on getting all 5 now lol
    Last edited by Kennedward; 08-13-15 at 10:59 AM.
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Farm Supplier
    A question about food.
    The Infinity and Beyond Quest has remained as an option. I often use it because when it awards food it awards 500 units. Is this a better source for food then using the food quest with the Magic Dragon? I can't figure out the odds. I like that The infinity quest only lasts three hours.
    Last edited by bullwine; 08-19-15 at 06:29 AM. Reason: Typo

My phone glitched, froze and purchased 250 gold worth of firapples. This happed while I was clearing habitats, I don't want or need that can any moderator help

So with this new Android update we can level up our maxed dragons but can we breed prime dragons and what abt the ice age and abominable type dragons? Can we breed them?
    Island Name:-RainForest
    Level:-113
    Other games I play:-
    Bakery Story 2,Restaurant Story,Fashion Story and Bakery StoryDragon Story is my most fav. Right now working on diamond hybrids and any good dragon that came along.

Feel free to add me on any and all games

Host(ess)
    I have a question I see where it says in the forums the latest version is 2.1.1 but I looked it dont say anything and it did send a notification to upgrade for more content but I thought I had the latest version I am in the middle of the.art gala event plz help! Thanks