Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Cherry Blossom Dragon RELISTED

Quote Originally Posted by chalupa2030 View Post
    I have never heard that! That's a new one

IMO, level does not matter either ~ nor adding to the breeding den in any particular order matter.

Although, my good friend swears differently!
    Thank you so much
    I didn't think it mattered either, but she also says it helps and swears by it.
    Thank you again. Have a great day/night

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cedkugedchgd View Post
    i seriously got 26 hrs with aquarius x mask - the most random combo ever. and guess what? it turned out to be bubble what a waste of 26 gold...
    Aw! You sped up the breeding? Why didn't you look it up first? I'm so sorry!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by chalupa2030 View Post
    Aw! You sped up the breeding? Why didn't you look it up first? I'm so sorry!
    i think i was too excited and well.. yeah, then it happened -_- some people know me for my baaaad temper xD
    Last edited by maguar; 04-14-14 at 02:53 AM. Reason: Removed starred word

Still trying for this dragon... Stopped to get melody, but now I'm back trying
    This one has been a very hard one for me to get.
    Hope to get it soon!

Rhino Keeper
    I got it using Rainbow/Marshmallow. Was going for triple rainbow. It was a nice surprise

Executive Chef
    Lol, I've been trying for this dragon for quite some time now, and since a couple of days I'm keeping track of my fails. I use Bubble and Diamond, and my fails so far are: Winter, Love, Love, Athletic, Winter, Blue Moon.

Blue moon is nice, for I didn't have that one already and I like it. But... you never guess what my next fail is: another Blue Moon... Lol!

Rhino Keeper
    This dragon is expiring in 5 days. According to the quest goal.

Rhino Keeper
    I've tried probably 50 times for this dragon and nothing. I don't know that "rarity" really means anything. I get super rares like landworm, Atlantis, Aether, honeybee so often I don't even trade them anymore, I just sell them. But sometimes rare dragons like this one are very elusive.

Rhino Keeper
    I just hatched my cherry blossom, got it with Kitsune + Water

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rissah View Post
    I've tried probably 50 times for this dragon and nothing. I don't know that "rarity" really means anything. I get super rares like landworm, Atlantis, Aether, honeybee so often I don't even trade them anymore, I just sell them. But sometimes rare dragons like this one are very elusive.
    Me too hope we get it !