Thread: Cherry Blossom Dragon RELISTED

Quote Originally Posted by pribakes View Post
    My falis so far:
    13 love
    8 athletic
    2 goldwicht
    9 winter
    1 Tukster

Still trying I should give up and move on, causa got this in my 4th attemp in my 3rd account, meanwhile my main and 2nd account lots of fails this shouldnt BE so hard!

Is tusker breedable again plz?
    It doesn't show in my market, tysm

Farm Supplier
    I just breed virtue and water and got 26 hours which could be cherry blossom or bubble which I don't have.

Nightclub Owner
    Ah man, I am super excited to get this dragon and it's just not happening. I got the Lacewing on the first try and I think it used up all my luck. I've gotten 5 White Chocolates, 2 Bubbles, a Goodwitch and even a Unicorn (awesome) and that's not counting all the Loves and Winters but nary a Cherry Blossom to been seen!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Ah man, I am super excited to get this dragon and it's just not happening. I got the Lacewing on the first try and I think it used up all my luck. I've gotten 5 White Chocolates, 2 Bubbles, a Goodwitch and even a Unicorn (awesome) and that's not counting all the Loves and Winters but nary a Cherry Blossom to been seen!
    I wish I had your luck because I don't have Lacewing, White Chocolate, Goodwitch or Unicorn. The only thing I'm sure is that my dragon could be Bubble or Cherry Blossom, which I don't have. I got to see if the combo I use works in my iPad account. Keep trying I'm sure you will get it my friend.

Executive Chef
    Can i ask ur combo for Cherry? Im trying to get Unicorn. Thank you!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by daughtryville View Post
    Is tusker breedable again plz?
    It doesn't show in my market, tysm
    Yes, at least in my island

Nightclub Owner
    I got my Unicorn by breeding Diamond and Bubble.

Quote Originally Posted by pribakes View Post
    Yes, at least in my island

Tysm. Maybe I will get one

Sounds like me. Got lacewing on first try also, but cherry blossom is giving me a hard time.
    I've gotten 7 white chocolate and they are super rare
    And several bubble also
    I'm using diamond and bubble. Hope my luck changes.
    Good luck to u all!

I don't have a kitsune so I just tried Virtue with Gemstone and ending up getting an Elements Dragon which was a nice fail as I didn't have one. Still haven't managed to get a Cherry Blossom yet though :-(
    Quote Originally Posted by dnddragons View Post
    Just got cherry blossom with kitsune and gemstone. First try. Just thought I would try this pair to see what the outcome would be, so cherry blossom was a complete surprise. Just hang in there and hopefully you may be pleasantly surprised.

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast