Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Cherry Blossom Dragon RELISTED

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by chic4stylin View Post
    What do you use if you don't have unicorn or bubble?
    I'm using Virtue and Water.
    So far I've gotten Winter, Winter, Love and Athletic.

Fashion Designer
    On my main account it is definitely " winter" island. On my 2 nd account I got the 26 hour time so it should be cherry blossom or bubble. Which either is fine
    This is with virtue / water on both accounts

Executive Chef
    First try with Water/Virtue gave Laserlight, one that i get a lot, not so rare "Rare".

Second try, still Water/Virtue, and the foolish idea of using Boosted Breeding...gave me a common Winter dragon, wasteful indeed....

Third try, trying with Winter/Virtue - 15 hour cooldown, so Laserlight again..well maybe White Chocolate which i also have already.

I'm not sure why i don't just chance it as usual, go for dragons i like rather than trying for new ones..i guess someone should just slap me good hmm....

Farm Supplier
    This dragy does not exist in android xmas eD. And i am trying for it withouT noticing :: (

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by wiccapi View Post
    This dragy does not exist in android xmas eD. And i am trying for it withouT noticing :: (
    Ouch...hmm i know you Android ppl aren't getting as much fun as iOS folks do, but should you really be playing an Xmas edition still? Is there no newer version out for you to install? I mean, maybe you're missing out on something new that they actually implemented for you...?

Fashion Designer
    Using Bubble x Unicorn & have bred a Good Witch so far. Considering I needed 1 it's a great Fail LOL I could do without the Love Fails though
    JUICYBERRY--EnchantedWings-- Lunaria✨✨--KODIAK DREAMS
    --------FS2-----------------DS--------------------CS-------------------FF----------
    ID: crystalrayn3
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yep, unless they updated and didn't tell us Android users, the Christmas edition is the newest one we have.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MakJulos View Post
    Ouch...hmm i know you Android ppl aren't getting as much fun as iOS folks do, but should you really be playing an Xmas edition still? Is there no newer version out for you to install? I mean, maybe you're missing out on something new that they actually implemented for you...?
    Agreed! You are missing out on things! Go to App Store and get new version DS ~ you will be glad you did, trust me. My friend was still playing the valentine version and deleted it, updated and got some great rewards!

Rule of thumb for me ~ when the holiday is over ~ so is the app. TL does not update those, I don't think.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonmage650 View Post
    Yep, unless they updated and didn't tell us Android users, the Christmas edition is the newest one we have.

Christmas? Really? Check Playstore ~

Rhino Keeper
    Checked playstore. Latest available is Christmas

Edit - see it now. Needed to search for the full name or it wont show for me
    Last edited by stashlova; 03-22-14 at 05:27 PM.

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast