Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Cherry Blossom Dragon RELISTED

Quote Originally Posted by inesat View Post
    Is the Acrobat breedable? Congrats on your Unicorn!

update: I think I found the answer!
    Did u get Acrobat? I want Acrobat so badly n Cherry Blossom too but getting 16,14,12 n 10 hrs fails(u can guess the "COMMON" outcomes
    Island Name:-RainForest
    Level:-113
    Other games I play:-
    Bakery Story 2,Restaurant Story,Fashion Story and Bakery StoryDragon Story is my most fav. Right now working on diamond hybrids and any good dragon that came along.

Feel free to add me on any and all games

only almost a day left no I think less than 24 hrs
    Bakery Story 2,Restaurant Story,Fashion Story and Bakery StoryDragon Story is my most fav. Right now working on diamond hybrids and any good dragon that came along.

No one has answered the question I guess. Trying again if any mod can tell. does the breeding time end with sale or we can still breed for sometime?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by xxxe View Post
    Just got my 36 hour Unicorn egg on the nest from trying to breed Cherry Blossom with Bubble and Diamond! I have been trying for a Unicorn for awhile now so I'm super happy. I will probably just buy Cherry Blossom tomorrow before the sale ends. 120 gold is a great price for such a pretty dragon and I'm trying to collect all the pink dtagons I can. I was lucky enough to get Acrobat and Unicorn back to back so spending 120 isn't a bad. I'm trying to save for a gold type dragon, if they ever go on sale again. Good luck everybody!
    Wow, how lucky!! Congratulations on Unicorn! I wish I had a bubble dragon. That seems to be the best combo to use to get Cherry Blossom.

Acrobat or Cherry Blossom .. which one is better ( arena wise)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCouture2014 View Post
    Acrobat or Cherry Blossom .. which one is better ( arena wise)
    Tbh I've never used my Cherry Blossom in the arena. Or maybe only once or twice, definitely no more than five times. But I see Acrobat in the calculator lots of times so that's what I would choose.

Fashion Designer
    Thanks guys! And can you not buy Dragons from the market unless your nest is empty? I just put the Unicorn egg on the nest and tried to buy Cherry Blossom thinking it would go into my storage. Is that not how this works?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by xxxe View Post
    Thanks guys! And can you not buy Dragons from the market unless your nest is empty? I just put the Unicorn egg on the nest and tried to buy Cherry Blossom thinking it would go into my storage. Is that not how this works?
    Nope
    Purchased eggs must go straight on the nest
    Android Player - The Vale of Arryn
    10 Pure Diamonds, 2 Quetzels, 1 Helios, 1 Mercury, 1 Unicorn, 1 Gold, 1 Infinity, 1 Crusader, 1 Prime Eternal
    Accepting all neighbors

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by redstar177 View Post
    Nope
    Purchased eggs must go straight on the nest

Thanks for answering. I guess I should have bought Cherry Blossom before instead of waiting for the last minute.

I got Cherry blossom after several attempts of Water and Virtue dragon (failed attempts are winter dragons and limited Illusionist dragon). Now, I am attempting to breed an Acrobat dragon.
    Dragon Story island: Nirvania(Android)
    Ultra Rare Dragons : Diamond (15, young), Crusader (10), Quetzal (10), Anubis (10), Dark Crystal (10), Time Travel (10)
    Champions : Guardian Angel (10), Rainbow Sentinel (10), Warrior Princess (10), Gilded Knight (10), Spirit Warrior (young), Charriot (young), Battlesteed (young), Warrior Prince (young), Dueler (young)