Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Cherry Blossom Dragon RELISTED

Executive Chef
    Wow can't believe I got it with kitsune and water second try.

Will also try for bubble.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kwhales View Post
    Save some loves fail to evolve - at least to level 4. 5 hours isn't that long to evolve and not many dragons are low breed times anymore. Then sell. Get your bombs while you can.
    I don't sell my rejects anymore since I discovered what the Trading Portal does. Just found it not too long ago (I'm not very adventurous) and since I found out about it all my "rejects" are fed and evolved to level 4 and then traded for MARVELOUS little gems which all put together MAKE things. I've gotten my Emerald, Tiger, Floating Ship, Castle and many other items and Dragons. Wow, when I think of the hundreds of babies I just sold for $100 or so!! Just thought I would share this incase someone reading this did not know how the portal works. Breed away!!!

Nightclub Owner
    Seeing as how I spent so much time griping about how I totally crapped out with getting this dragon, I figured I should stop by to say that I FINALLY got it! After about a billion fails using every combo finally got it using the basic Black Swan x Water. Thanks for the help and commiseration guys. For those still trying: Stay strong and breed on

New Resident
    I got it with virtue x wizard after a lot of winter, athletic, and love fails. Also 1 luck, 1 coral, and 2 charms.

Rhino Keeper
    Got it with combo Gem-Virtue. this combo is very wonderful, gave me:
    1. Good witch (which I love so much, tried many times before with other combos but no luck)
    2. Life
    3. Life
    4. Winter
    5. Pearl (which I dont have)
    6. Cherry Blossom :-)

I finally got my cherryblossom after a month worth of trying! I used diamond and bubble! I got a lot of fails no diamond hybrids!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mimara1212 View Post
    I finally got my cherryblossom after a month worth of trying! I used diamond and bubble! I got a lot of fails no diamond hybrids!
    Congrats to you, that's a long wait. Thanks to dragonhoarders, I got this on the 16th try with night elf/virtue. The usual pink/blue and diamond/bubble combos weren't bringing good luck.

Good luck to everyone that is still trying for this dragon! It's beautiful.

I have been trying for cherry blossom nonstop since it came out
    No luck yet
    Someone told me that the breeding den being moved or in a particular spot on the island
    Gives you better chances... Is this true? Has anyone else heard this?
    Thank you so much in advance!

Executive Chef
    I have never heard that! That's a new one

IMO, level does not matter either ~ nor adding to the breeding den in any particular order matter.

Although, my good friend swears differently!
    Last edited by chalupa2030; 04-13-14 at 04:40 AM.

Executive Chef
    i seriously got 26 hrs with aquarius x mask - the most random combo ever. and guess what? it turned out to be bubble what a waste of 26 gold...

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast