Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Cherry Blossom Dragon RELISTED

Fashion Designer
    finally got this beauty with valentine and water ! took me over 20 tries to get it ! good luck everyone

Farm Supplier
    My 26 hours breeding was a Cherry Blossom after all

Executive Chef
    I breed with Mercury / Unicorn. So I finally 26 hours. The question of questions is cherry or bubble, I have none of the two.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	20.6 KB 
ID:	12893
    I got Bubble, now I get back charm.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	15.7 KB 
ID:	12896
    Last edited by Drachenia; 03-30-14 at 11:56 AM.

Executive Chef
    I've tried it all since the release day and I've been at it constantly and nothing. I finally got a good fail with unicorn/water - angel. What?!? I didn't see that one coming but I will take it besides that awesomeness I'm so frustrated with this little bugger! Back to the breeding den....

Fashion Designer
    Been using Bubble x Unicorn & have been plagued with Winter fails. Went back to Bubble x Virtue & earned a White Chocolate on my 1st try. I was happy since I didn't have this critter LOL Hopefully Cherry will pop up soon too.
    JUICYBERRY--EnchantedWings-- Lunaria✨✨--KODIAK DREAMS
    --------FS2-----------------DS--------------------CS-------------------FF----------
    ID: crystalrayn3
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Executive Chef
    Got 26 hours breeding in my den right now. I'm fine with either Bubble or Cherry Blossom since they're both pretty!

Nightclub Owner
    Argh. As if I wasn't having enough trouble getting this darned dragon, they had to go and give us the Blue Moon! I mean, it's a lovely dragon and I'm glad I got one BUT I really didn't need another dragon to lessen my breeding odds for the Cherry Blossom - especially with breed time that high. I'm thinking of trying an unconventional pairing since the standard Pink x Blue and Unicorn x Water aren't getting results. Any ideas?

Executive Chef
    After many tries of Cherryblossom got from Epic Water & Naga Lv 8= 26 hours BT.Now I'm going to try for blue moon...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PepperWoo View Post
    Got 26 hours breeding in my den right now. I'm fine with either Bubble or Cherry Blossom since they're both pretty!
    So this one was a Bubble after all! But I got 26 hours again after that and now I've got both beauties!

I thought i got it but turns out to be Bubble. It's a good fail as i dont have it yet!

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast