Thread: Mastering crops

Executive Chef

Mastering crops

I was just wondering: is there anyone who has mastered (lvl 4) all crops? I've mastered all fruits and am halfway through flowers (I have 77 Gnome's), but I think that it would take forever to master all... Is there anyone who has done that?

Grand Emperor
    I have mastered all crops and trees released from Day 1 except for Rhubarb. Rhubarb was removed from the store because TL considered it to be a Valentine's crop, and that was the furthest thing from my mind. This doesn't include the gem stuff.

I started playing in Nov 2011 when the game was first released to Android. I can't remember when I mastered everything initially.

The fruits and vegetables weren't bad to master. Grains took a long time from planting to harvest. Flowers give little coins and XPs in return and there are so many of them. It took forever.

I've mastered all non-gem crops except Flowers, and I'm working on those but it's slow going. Almost finished with Trees. Catching up on mastering crops is the only silver lining I can find to the lack of updates from Team Lava.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post
    I have mastered all crops and trees released from Day 1 except for Rhubarb. Rhubarb was removed from the store because TL considered it to be a Valentine's crop, and that was the furthest thing from my mind. This doesn't include the gem stuff.

I started playing in Nov 2011 when the game was first released to Android. I can't remember when I mastered everything initially.

The fruits and vegetables weren't bad to master. Grains took a long time from planting to harvest. Flowers give little coins and XPs in return and there are so many of them. It took forever.
    You got done pretty quickly though. You might have been done by 2012 when i left the games. I remember you saying you had mastered everything and were begging for more crops with each update. I thought that was pretty amazing I started in late 2011 i think and still haven't mastered everything, only fruits are done and I'm working on veggies and Trees now.

I haven't mastered all my crops, but I am working on it.. What I do after that I don't know... there are so many of us that talk about why Team Lava will not give us more updates and any new items,.. or even bring back items that they have taken away... Like Angel Trumpet Trees.. Please Team Lava,,, please

How many crop experience leaves does it take to fill one of the four crop mastery leaves?

Nightclub Owner
    Here you go:

Helpful tip from member on number of items when mastering
    Originally Posted by nmishii
    Level 1 : 167
    Level 2 : 500
    Level 3 : 1167
    Level 4 : 2500

2500 total.

For trees its 20, 120, 370, 870. You have to pick 870 trees to master it.
    EDIT For Trees- New Count on 3-21

Originally Posted by queentina3
    I count by when it is completed. So for the tree to be fully mastered:
    Originally Posted by queentina3

Level 1 = 25
    Leve 2 = 100 and I get a gnome and a gem
    Level 3 = 250
    Level 4 = 500 and I get a gnome and a gem an

And yes, I counted them and confirmed the counts. Now I use the data to help me master a crop with the minimum number of plantings.
    the other thing worth noting is that you get 1 leaf when you plant, 2 when you harvest.

Level 1 : 500
    Level 2 : 1500
    Level 3 : 3500
    Level 4 : 7500

7500 leaves total to master.

So if you have money to burn, you can plant and sell Red Quinoa 3 times quickly rather than waiting 4 days to harvest it. I don't do this; I wait for all my crops to harvest, but there are some who do.
    These are measuring different things.

The one where you need 2500 total is measured in completed crops. That's 2500 crops that you plant and harvest.

The one where you need 7500 total is measured in leaves. You get 1 leaf when you plant and 2 when you harvest. 2500x3=7500. Its comparable to saying you get 3 chef hats when you start to cook something and 4 when you serve.