View Poll Results: What would you like to see in your kingdom?

Voters
311. You may not vote on this poll
  • Third kitchen

208 66.88%
  • Permanent short adventures

172 55.31%
  • Cabbage recipes

81 26.05%
  • Fairy god mother

102 32.80%
  • Elementals - pets or monsters

71 22.83%
  • Tea - plant and recipes

70 22.51%
  • Thief

38 12.22%
  • Upgraded storage cellar - hold more items

93 29.90%
  • Cherry tree

78 25.08%
  • New gift options, eg living wood

173 55.63%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story Poll and Suggestion Thread: 10 March 2014

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    But those white and pink ones are sooooo common!
    Those are alicorns

Rhino Keeper
    i could care less about third kitchen =/ but come on, time for expansion. my imagination is running out to fit all the decorations in this limited space.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverrr11 View Post
    Those are alicorns
    You say tomato...

Fashion Designer
    Now you are just being silly. EVERYBODY knows there is no such thing as a green unicorn.
    And everybody "knows" there is no such thing as a purple cow... lol

I could see Ivy having another mishap with her potions, especially if she decided green beverages were needed for a St Patricks Day celebration at the pub. Who knows what else might end up being green?

Thanks for posting the list of the suggestions that ahve been implemented in the game. It is very reassuring that so many of these have made it into Castle Story.

Thanks for listening to the players, we appreciate it.
    Cheers,
    Tollerach

The "Castle Story Guide Wiki" at Wikia is under construction and looking for help. PM me for more info.

Before TL worries about adding more decorations, they should address the problem of players needing a certain rare drop and despite MONTHS of dedicated daily game play, still left empty-handed. Worse yet, being stuck in the storyline because of it. That's infuriating.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by freesiawoods View Post
    Oh so someone actually wanted a scarecrow lol, hope he or she got as many as I have. New rewards from adventures would be great.

Great to hear that some suggestions have been implemented. The best thing ever would be Gem Confirmation of course.

Yes
    I think the scarecrow was back when monsters didn't drop apenergy and there was no use for the monster drops. The hope was that scarecrows would stop monsters appearing in a certain area. A number of us ended up trapping monsters as pets to prevent other monsters appearing.

Personally I'd like to see a trade that uses high level building supplies. I've crafted lots and every time I max out I have to build or upgrade a building. Another way to use these supplies would mean that I don't have to see the "you're maxed" banner when collecting from adventures etc.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Rhino Keeper
    On the subject of expansions, I think expanding down to the shoreline would be a nice change of pace as it opens up so many possibilities. We could build a ship that functions like the barracks in a way, so we could send our knights out to fight pirates.... rescue mermaids etc. Then instead of land plots, we could have fishing nets that catch crabs and lobsters for example. Also, a third kitchen/seafood restaurant that would combine all harvests and prepare feasts needed for adventures out on the see. We could have a sharkupine that pops up when we collect from the nets, Lorelei as a new character swimming in the ocean, a lighthouse that drops lumin essence as a rare drop. The possibilities are endless

Rhino Keeper
    Source of living wood and more farm plots!

Farm Supplier
    Now you are just being silly. EVERYBODY knows there is no such thing as a green unicorn.
    😄 EVERYBODY knows there is no such thing as a unicorn 😄. And if we get a pink one, why not a green one?
    Besides, there is green popcorn on St. Patricks Day ... and green beer .... Ok, I settle for a green dragon. How about that? Everybody knows that dragons are green.

The point is ... Monday is St. Patrick's Day and still no celebration stuff around here.

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast