Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Robo Crop Circle - Levels 517 - 522 (Region 87)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jmw490 View Post
    Currently stuck on this level. Not sure why I only start with 29 moves AND stone jewels are thrown in. Pretty much impossible the way it is right now. The walls make it extremely difficult to get rid of the stone jewels, especially in the bottom row and corners. Diamond/blaster combos and bomb/blaster combos aren't any help since they don't take out the stone jewels. Once I hit the 500 levels, this game stopped being fun and I don't look forward to playing it the way I used to.
    Wow, thats a big change, and not a good one. I think the level was hard enough before with more moves and no stone jewels.

It seems like the general consensus here is, like you said, after 500 it just went downhill. It's like they're making it intentionally too hard for us and then don't care to help any.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by limonepledge View Post
    Wow, thats a big change, and not a good one. I think the level was hard enough before with more moves and no stone jewels.

It seems like the general consensus here is, like you said, after 500 it just went downhill. It's like they're making it intentionally too hard for us and then don't care to help any.
    I'm about one more day away from quitting this game for good. Today, I have 34 moves for this level, but that didn't help at all. I've been able to get down to one or two glass left a few times, but I can never get rid of the stone jewels in the bottom corners to break the final pieces. Even when I accidentally paid $1 million coins for a reshuffle once, one of the two remaining glass ended up with another stone jewel in it that I couldn't match away. I refuse to spend real money on this game. It's gotten beyond frustrating. I used to be able to beat at least one level per day. I started the 500 levels back at the beginning of April. Getting stuck on a level for days or even weeks at a time does not make the game fun or keep it interesting. I need variety, which means being able to regularly play a new level. It's just not fun anymore.

Seriously, this is what I'm dealing with!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	19.7 KB 
ID:	13494

New Resident
    Well I think I with the rest of you guys, we got to level 521 and can go no further. There is only so much time you can waste on this game and it gets very frustrating when you just spend too long on a level. Looks like we call it quits on level 521 unless there is a way around a level. It was a great game to sit with the wife and play together but now it just gas become frustrating. We have moved over to another jewel game now.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by limonepledge View Post
    Level 519: Dig 25 meters in 3:40 This one's pretty straight forward. It's a little tough to get through because it's skinny but when you open the L&C you get a free diamond.
    3:40 is just not enough time for this level. I've been trying to get through it for over a month! I'm just about ready to throw in the towel on JM because of this level.

Rhino Keeper
    My wife made it through 519 on both our iPads, but we are both currently stuck at 522. Amazing that TL dropped the time from 6:00 to 5:15, and now down to 4:50. Back to 6:00 would be nice.

I didn't like it at all that 5 out of the 6 levels on this island were timed. I have not played a new moves level (which I like) in about two months!

The Jewel Mania Valentine's Day version has different levels for the Robo Crop Circle. Only levels 519 and 522 are timed here (although 522 is the same in both games). I've managed to get through playing these levels, rather than the 'normal' Jewel Mania.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123