Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Robo Crop Circle - Levels 517 - 522 (Region 87)

Looks like they changed level 520...the 13-second doom jewels are now 30 seconds. I tried it a couple times, but still couldn't get thru w/o exploding (though I definitely am getting further than before.) Doesn't look like very much time to clear the L&C, though (and the restricted jewels, etc.) Hmm...will try a few more times.

They've changed the 13-second doom jewels on level 520 to 30-seconds. They've also added some time (think it was 2:35 before? Have to go back & check my screenshot--been awhile!) So, I think it's probably passable now...just haven't done it yet (I just realized they added time.) I'm looking forward to playing again, and seeing how difficult or not the other levels on this island are (& those coming up...) Yay, I hope this means my Jewel Mania is back!

522 time not enough :/

Rhino Keeper
    Ok, finally getting back into this, lol. I have noticed that a bunch of the levels that I was stuck on for a while changed as I continued to try so I'm guessing they they are listening, but aren't making changes super quickly. I miss the days when the moderators played along with us and posted strategies and tips and were more interactive on here.

Here are pictures and info about the levels. I wasn't very good about taking notes on strategy (whoops) and there were some changes between when I took the pics and when I saw the changes, so moves or time might be wrong on the pics, but what's written is what I say earlier today when I checked.

Level 517: extinguish 14 flames in 1:30 :15 less than the pic.I don't remember thinking the exposed flames were that hard to get rid of and with only 4 jewel colors it's pretty easy to make combos to get rid of the stone jewels. Once you get the L&Cs open work quickly to use blasters or blaster combos to get rid of the side flames because they spread quickly. Also, no jewels fall into that side part so you need to use specials and combos.

Last edited by limonepledge; 05-13-14 at 07:37 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Level 518: Break 64 glass in 45 moves (10 less moves than in the picture). Most of the glass is doubled and 9-count doom jewels fall in as you play. I think the hardest parts were the bottom and sides because of the way the walls are set up. Obviously special jewels and combos are helpful and as long as they're in the middle they aren't too hard to move because the portals help them get through the walls.

Rhino Keeper
    Level 519: Dig 25 meters in 3:40 This one's pretty straight forward. It's a little tough to get through because it's skinny but when you open the L&C you get a free diamond.

Rhino Keeper
    The infamous Level 520: Break 32 glass in 3:45. As Phaedrakiki mentioned there's 30 second doom jewels that fall. There were also black ones when I played it (are they still there?). This one took me a while and I think a lot of it was luck because that bottom area is a pain to get through (I'm not going to post a picture because there's one in the first post). I kinda think that specials jewels are the way to go, but I found it hard to control them or plan anything because the board way having to refresh every few seconds. It is doable without having to buy anything it just takes a while.

Level 521: Extinguish 22 flames in 2:20. The flames start out only on the right side, but they spread through the wall and quickly. As you can see from the pic not even a second went by and it spread. 10 second doomies fall as you go and the horizontal walls keep jewels from falling. There's one flame hiding under the 90 count L&C (I think snake heads are always red and yellow). When you get rid of the entire snake jewels fall in, which is helpful because you can reach the flames easier, but it's also hard because there's more space for doom jewels to fall in and get you.

Rhino Keeper
    Level 522: Dig 18 meters in 5:25. This one was at 6:00 minutes when I played it a few weeks ago, but I don't think they should have changed the time. These split level ones are always hard and the walls don't help. I'm sure it's possible to do at 5:25 you just have to work fast and aim for special jewels and combos. Thankfully there's only super dirt in the middle section.

Good luck! I know you can all make it through. When you do see you over at Ruby Museum!
    Last edited by limonepledge; 05-13-14 at 07:40 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by limonepledge View Post
    Level 522: Dig 18 meters in 5:25. This one was at 6:00 minutes when I played it a few weeks ago, but I don't think they should have changed the time. These split level ones are always hard and the walls don't help. I'm sure it's possible to do at 5:25 you just have to work fast and aim for special jewels and combos. Thankfully there's only super dirt in the middle section.
    Decided to play this one again and there are a few changes since yesterday. Now it's down to 3:30 but there's no longer any super dirt. There are also 30 doom jewels that fall in and get stuck because on the walls, but I would say it's a lot easier, mostly because they got rid of the super dirt. I just got through this new set up on my first try with 45 seconds to spare. Only got one star, but if you're able to clear the doom jewels you should be fine!

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by limonepledge View Post
    Level 518: Break 64 glass in 45 moves (10 less moves than in the picture). Most of the glass is doubled and 9-count doom jewels fall in as you play. I think the hardest parts were the bottom and sides because of the way the walls are set up. Obviously special jewels and combos are helpful and as long as they're in the middle they aren't too hard to move because the portals help them get through the walls.

Currently stuck on this level. Not sure why I only start with 29 moves AND stone jewels are thrown in. Pretty much impossible the way it is right now. The walls make it extremely difficult to get rid of the stone jewels, especially in the bottom row and corners. Diamond/blaster combos and bomb/blaster combos aren't any help since they don't take out the stone jewels. Once I hit the 500 levels, this game stopped being fun and I don't look forward to playing it the way I used to.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	19.7 KB 
ID:	13490

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast