Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Robo Crop Circle - Levels 517 - 522 (Region 87)

New Resident

Robo Crop Circle - Levels 517 - 522 (Region 87)

Welcome to the end!
    Level 520 is not solvable without gold. The timer jewels fall always into unreachable corners. It's not strategie, it's not speed, it's only gold, that can help you. This is the initial and final contradiction of the game: the guys, that don't spend real money, because this wouldn't be a challenge for them, will fail - and the others won't accomplish all the difficult levels before.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	110 
Size:	19.3 KB 
ID:	12660

cool.. kkk
    i stuck at level 516.. i quit playing . :v

Zone77
    It's a pity. Nevertheless, did you use gold to solve 516?

Robo Crop Circle - Levels 517 - 522 (Region 87)

Can't believe I finally made it! Here's the background artwork:

Ugh! Ur right, Zone77--Level 520 seems impossible. I have no idea if the time is sufficient to open the L&C/break the glass, since the doom jewels won't let me get that far. I haven't got more than a minute into the game yet! The doomie timers are very short, and if they fall to either side, it's over. Sometimes you get "lucky" with a reshuffle cuz there's no moves, but then you have to quickly find where the doomie ended up & hope for a match. This only seems to delay the inevitable. So far, this is nothing but frustration...

I'm beyond frustrated and angry over level 520. It's ridiculous & impossible, at least for me. I can't see how anyone can get past all those doom jewels with 13-second timers. Maybe if the fuses were a little longer there'd be a chance. But I've only made it halfway thru the level one time...after days of attempts. The rest of the time I'm getting blown up less than a minute in. (Usually all 5 energies gone in 3 or 4 minutes.)

There's just nothing fun about this--I'm having to force myself to play () If the doom jewels aren't fixed, or something done to make this level achievable, I'll have to quit Jewel Mania. That really saddens me, as I've enjoyed playing all this time (& being active here at the forum.)
    Last edited by Phaedrakiki; 04-02-14 at 07:43 AM.

Still playing a couple rounds of level 520 every day--but that's all I can "force" myself to do. (Something's wrong when you don't want to play your games!) Still getting drowned in 13-second doomies that are impossible to reach in time, though. So I use remaining energy to play older levels & improve scores...

Once--after being blown up by a doom jewel--I pressed the more time/anti-doom jewel button to keep playing. I wanted to get a better feel for the level, since I'd never been more than halfway through it. It seems passable--so long as you buy the doom jewel boost first. I'm not going to do that, though. If I were to magically get close to the end, and have a "win" in sight--I'd surely buy it then. But I'm not going to pre-pay for every round of Jewel Mania. After 500+ levels, Team Lava should be rewarding their most-loyal players--not penalizing them. They have already made the levels more challenging on the last few islands. There's no need to make them impossible!

BUT, since they haven't fixed this level (or 516--also impossible without some gold,) I'm guessing they want us to stop playing--unless we pay for the privilege. I assume not many players make it this far--only really determined (or "good") players & devoted fans, though not everyone spends money. To keep putting new levels out there for dwindling players, they prob have to make it worthwhile ($-wise.) I'm really saddened by this situation. I hope I'm wrong here, but I can't see any other reasoning(?) If the difficulty was simply due to an over-zealous game designer, seems they would have fixed it after all these complaints/feedback...

Host(ess)
    PierQ from 520

If the Game Managers want us to stop playing, I think they found a good way. I agree with players saying it's impossible, when you are lucky you play 1.30 minutes, not enough to open chains. After one or more doom gem explodes.

I passed the 516 only spending gold buying 3 auto-blasters (14 gold each). Fortunately I did it with challenges credits only.

Now I don't even know what to buy on order to pass the level.
    Last edited by PierQ; 04-08-14 at 05:51 AM.

I think the makers of this game will not replace a difficult level to a level that can be accessible by players.
    I hope the other players to leave the game..

I haven't even attempted level 520 in days. I'm done, as far as moving forward anyway. I keep hoping they'll do the right thing and fix the level, but...

I suppose I could buy my way thru--anti-doom boost, key boost for any "difficult" L&C, then whatever needed for last glass(es.) But NO...not gonna do it. It's not just a super-challenging level. It truly requires real money (after all this time.) I haven't minded the occasional gold spend on tough levels up 'til now, cuz my enjoyment of the game is worth it. But it seems they're intentionally making it more "expensive" to get thru recent levels (and/or, they're trying to discourage us from playing.) After being such a fan of the game, getting other players to try it, helping players here at the forum, etc.--I feel sad they're doing this. This is how they reward us? Their most loyal players...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast