Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread: Dragon Update: Pisces Dragon 3-7-2014

Executive Chef
    I've done the crying and cursing (not game enough to quit) but I'm pretty sure the game would see through my ruse! I'd probably crumble in a day (ok, an hour!)

I'm an Aussie but not sure I can do the "laid-back" thing especially when it comes to dragon story!

No matter what I do, all I get is Leo, Air and Magic, and if I use boosted, I might get a Libra.
    I usually try the combos Leo x Libra, Libra x Libra
    I have no idea what I'm doing wrong, maybe it's just bad luck? Like not being able to breed one single Pegasus, even though I've tried it for weeks?
    I love Dragon Story, but sometimes it gets so frustrating

Good luck to us all!

Fashion Designer
    Well 4th day now still no luck got excited twice but both ended up being coral dragons and got 3 more mists still no Pisces

Executive Chef
    Still no luck here either. I need this one to complete my album!! well except for goldwing which I'll never own at that price.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by awsumum View Post
    I've done the crying and cursing (not game enough to quit) but I'm pretty sure the game would see through my ruse! I'd probably crumble in a day (ok, an hour!)

I'm an Aussie but not sure I can do the "laid-back" thing especially when it comes to dragon story!
    Woot! Crushing my illusions regarding the laid back-ness down under, eeep! Hehe well i wish you best luck getting this annoying Pisces dragon!

Myself i got a 2nd Capricorn that i'll trade in for gems, and i started off breeding with Libra/Capricorn again - this time got 20 hour cooldown, so Sagitarius or Magic...NOT really thinking it'll turn out to be the former...

Fashion Designer
    Well I have now switched to see if it would help since its been four days with all fails almost all mists so now trying hammerhead x Aquarius I have gotten 2 genies and 3 mists so far today on day five

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MakJulos View Post
    Woot! Crushing my illusions regarding the laid back-ness down under, eeep! Hehe well i wish you best luck getting this annoying Pisces dragon!

Myself i got a 2nd Capricorn that i'll trade in for gems, and i started off breeding with Libra/Capricorn again - this time got 20 hour cooldown, so Sagitarius or Magic...NOT really thinking it'll turn out to be the former...
    Ofc it turned out to be a common Magic, and that's after using the so called "Boosted Breeding" - there are a couple ill functioning things in DS, but this function must be among the crappiest ones for sure! Well, it works great for wasting gold ofc, but.....

Next attempt is again Libra/Capricorn, now without that breeding "help" - i got 12 hour cooldown, so it is common Water (likely), Capricorn (probably not, but not unlikely since i've already gotten 2 of this type) or Scorpio (ofc highly unlikely)....so, anyone else putting their money on Water?

Executive Chef
    Just got it with Capricorn/Virgo combo yay

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MakJulos View Post
    Ofc it turned out to be a common Magic, and that's after using the so called "Boosted Breeding" - there are a couple ill functioning things in DS, but this function must be among the crappiest ones for sure! Well, it works great for wasting gold ofc, but.....

Next attempt is again Libra/Capricorn, now without that breeding "help" - i got 12 hour cooldown, so it is common Water (likely), Capricorn (probably not, but not unlikely since i've already gotten 2 of this type) or Scorpio (ofc highly unlikely)....so, anyone else putting their money on Water?
    Got another Capricorn - seems that one is easy for me getting, ok it might just be random, but it makes me wonder if my account is more likely to get certain types of dragons rather than other even if they have same rarity....if so it's just wrong imo, and another flawed system in Dragon Story! I think we all expect to have equal chances getting all dragons of this or that rarity class... Anyway, skipping the Zodiac breeding for a bit now, might try Capricorn/Capricorn later to see if that combo has different pre-set odds....

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by awsumum View Post
    Just got it with Capricorn/Virgo combo yay
    Congrats!! I think I've tried that combo a few times

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast