Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: Dragon Update: Pisces Dragon 3-7-2014

Fashion Designer
    Well I agree Pisces is definetly playing hard to get another day with 3 mist fails and 1 genie fail as well with water x Leo so far three days with no luck

Executive Chef
    Lol, well I guess I could call you "lucky" as I got 3 magics and a carnival!

Grrr, Pisces!

I would recommend to breed both Zodiac type dragon. I have been getting Scorpio and Aquarius in the role for Leo and Sagittarius combination. Still hoping for Libra, Pisces and Capricorn.

Executive Chef
    I am! Capricorn/Aquarius combo, but Pisces proves elusive

Executive Chef
    So, evolved the Capricorn to lvl4, Water/Libra got done and the Carnival egg is in nest. Next step was putting Capricorn/Libra in breeding den - turned out to be 12 hour cooldown. I got 10 gold reward from questing so decided to waste (?) 12 gold on Boosted Breeding (despite this function being seemingly completely useless) - breeding Rare + Super Rare AND using Boosted Breeding should not result in a common dragon, if it does then TL really has failed big time when it comes to fair play lol! Well, the 12 hours means that it'll be a common Water, another Rare Capricorn or even a Super Rare Scorpio...so, interesting seeing result, not bothering holding fingers crossed even though.

How did u get Sagittarius?

Fashion Designer
    That's pretty sad when it's been three days since its release and only one person got it and it's pretty much the same person who always gets it first it makes me wonder if we are missing something because it said breed water with zodiac and no results still

Banned
    Got Aquarius going for Pisces. At least I have 3 different zodiacs now.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by chaselance View Post
    That's pretty sad when it's been three days since its release and only one person got it and it's pretty much the same person who always gets it first it makes me wonder if we are missing something because it said breed water with zodiac and no results still
    Kooky and aussiejules have both got it

I keep THINKING I got it, but it turns out to be coral or Aquarius (which are both also 10 hours)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by chaselance View Post
    LOL is this unusual for rest of you? I never get any of the new dragons when i try to breed them - i do get some good fails ofc (mostly coz i miss so many dragons that odds are decent i'll stumble over some simple Rare i don't have) and i have gotten newer dragons too, but never when i concentrate on getting them!

I do like the breeding system - i think there are hidden factors that affects it a lot more than TL cares to tell us, but as long as i play it a bit relaxed and laidback i rarely get annoyed by it. I do think the Boosted Breeding sucks big time though, that's just another goldtrap imo and should be ignored.

Overall i don't understand how ya'll manage to breed so much so quick, but i guess there's a lot of speeding up going on lol...or maybe everyone else can babysit their game better than i can hmm..

Oh well, try the Mak way - cry, curse and quit, finish with comeback - it might work!

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast