Page 39 of 48 FirstFirst ... 29353637383940414243 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 03/06/2014 Update The Blythewood Sapling Part 3

Angry When it's something you need...

Quote Originally Posted by DrP4ever View Post
    Another 70 energy used be not one Living Wood from trees, mills, garden, nothing!! Oh and I forgot you need water too, 5 per creation of Living Wood so it costs 36 energy to make one Living Wood. I need 50 for this step. And then another 15 or more for the next, I think. The rare drop makes this not even fun!!!!!!
    Yeah, I have noticed that when you need something it immediately stops dropping the thing that you need and it becomes extremely rare, as if this will encourage us to play more. Your Living Wood example is the best example, whenever you need it, everything stops dropping it. I chopped 20 trees completely down to get only 2 Living Wood once, and in that time frame (2 weeks) only got a drop from the mill once. The sudden scarce drops only frustrates us, but as I am a programmer (not of this game), I ensure you it is not a bug, it is intentionally written into the system.
    Last edited by OneFunTiger; 04-09-14 at 04:30 AM. Reason: for clarity

I'm confused about the garnets also. I did four adventures, and received four garnets. I tried to create the trinket four times and came up empty all four times. How can I proceed with the quest now? Do I have to do more adventures in the hopes of more garnets? I'm really discouraged at this point. 😞

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by auntpammy1956 View Post
    I'm confused about the garnets also. I did four adventures, and received four garnets. I tried to create the trinket four times and came up empty all four times. How can I proceed with the quest now? Do I have to do more adventures in the hopes of more garnets? I'm really discouraged at this point. ��
    Ya, you keep adventuring and try to get another garnet. They're not a guaranteed drop after the potion window closes. Then you keep trying to forge the trinket. There are people here who have tried crafting the trinket upwards of a dozen times! I don't know if they eventually succeeded or gave up on the game due to frustration. I would say stick with it. It's gotta work at some point. Hang in there!
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

New Resident
    On my 3rd time trying to craft the Garnet Trinket I got it. Got the next goal to upgrade the tree when im about to upgrade it freezes to loading when it came back I dont have the Garnet Trinket and the goal went back to craft it. So with my patience i tried a 4th time to craft the Garnet Trinket got it again the next goal came to upgrade the tree and the exact same thing happend it froze to loading an the goal to upgrade the tree and the Garnet Trinket disappeard. Whats going on is this a bug? Do i have to go back for more adventures. TL please check on this I very upset. Thanks
    Last edited by dlvm; 04-14-14 at 07:03 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    Divm it sounds like you could be having a sync issue. As soon as you craft the trinket again visit someone. This will force your game to save on the servers. Then if you get a sync issue you'll still have the trinket. Couple of things to note with sync issues (1) make sure when you enter the game after being away for awhile you give it time to sync with the server and save (2) make sure you're on a stable Internet connection

I hope you get your trinket soon
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

this garnet trinket part is veryyyy frustatinggg..although it isn't timed, but please TL don't make it a neverending one, i've doing this for last 2 weeks. Drained all my apple, apple pies, lantern, try almost 20 times ( lost counting here ) and still not gemmed. Now i have to wait my apple trees ( although with 4 trees, u still need few hours to get 10 apples, plus 2 hours to make the pie) and in the end dissapointed because the adventure only gives coals and anything that i already maxed out. And more dissapointing when the magic force only return a gemless life trinket. .
    Maybe this would be like the Alicorn quest? I waited for months to get a single wing. Remembering that somehow makes me want to quit this game. Few tries..it's a challange, but hundreds tries..it's a mood ****er.

Newest update, FINALLY..after i wrote here, my next magic force give me garnet trinket..PHEW..is this pure luck or TL hear my plea? :P. But still thanks a lot

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by prispunya View Post
    Newest update, FINALLY..after i wrote here, my next magic force give me garnet trinket..PHEW..is this pure luck or TL hear my plea? :P. But still thanks a lot
    Yay!!!
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

New Resident
    Help did Ivy's goal but did not receive hot sauce so it has skipped the quest and will affect other challenges

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    Yay!!!
    I've given up......not even getting a trinket now.......if I can't get a trinket then I can't carry on which to me therefore means there is no point carrying on with CS