Page 40 of 48 FirstFirst ... 30363738394041424344 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 03/06/2014 Update The Blythewood Sapling Part 3

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by luke1100 View Post
    I've given up......not even getting a trinket now.......if I can't get a trinket then I can't carry on which to me therefore means there is no point carrying on with CS
    I'm really sorry to hear this. If you've got other goals etc maybe you can focus on those and do the occasional trinket attempt. That way you'll feel you're making progress on other elements and you might make progress on the trinket as well. Or by not even getting a trinket now do you mean that the life trinket has disappeared?
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

I check the posts whenever I have questions but I am not seeing anything about this... When visiting other kingdoms this morning, I noticed that some kingdoms have 2 Glimmergates... I only have one, how do I get a second one?
    Not sure where to post this...

Quote Originally Posted by cmgermaine View Post
    I check the posts whenever I have questions but I am not seeing anything about this... When visiting other kingdoms this morning, I noticed that some kingdoms have 2 Glimmergates... I only have one, how do I get a second one?
    Not sure where to post this...
    That doesn't seem possible since it was never a purchasable item. It was already placed on the game board but not accessible until you expanded there, just like the troll pit, magic garden, forgotten roost and tablet.

Can you post a pic?

The Honorable Panda
    You can also click on the item and look down to the right and it may tell you the name of the item you are seeing.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    I'm really sorry to hear this. If you've got other goals etc maybe you can focus on those and do the occasional trinket attempt. That way you'll feel you're making progress on other elements and you might make progress on the trinket as well. Or by not even getting a trinket now do you mean that the life trinket has disappeared?
    Thanks Maguar ....I would but the only other quest I've got involves getting boar horn things and pelt from the adventure and that's just as rare as the trinket (and I mean the gem to be able to craft the trinket). It seems I've hit stalemate with no means of carrying on. Just collecting from buildings and animals really is very very boring. Unfortunately CS has gone from a game that I wanted to play to a game that I can actually not be bothered with.....

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by luke1100 View Post
    Thanks Maguar ....I would but the only other quest I've got involves getting boar horn things and pelt from the adventure and that's just as rare as the trinket (and I mean the gem to be able to craft the trinket). It seems I've hit stalemate with no means of carrying on. Just collecting from buildings and animals really is very very boring. Unfortunately CS has gone from a game that I wanted to play to a game that I can actually not be bothered with.....
    I understand it can get boring when you feel like you're getting no where. When we didn't get updates for ages I ended up setting my own goals. I'm still in the process of trying to max on everything.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm a bit far back. x3

Banned
    Whew. Finally finished my tree! The trinket and getting all the living woods were getting so tedious...

New Resident
    I am soooo frustrated. I've tried at least 30 times to create the garnet trinket with absolutely no luck. I am close to giving up. I've had problems in the past completing a quest but never like this. Every time I click on the forge to finish a trinket I think this is the time, but nope! Please lower the difficulty of this one a bit. Starting to wonder why I keep logging in every day.

Quote Originally Posted by Lulu909 View Post
    I am soooo frustrated. I've tried at least 30 times to create the garnet trinket with absolutely no luck. I am close to giving up. I've had problems in the past completing a quest but never like this. Every time I click on the forge to finish a trinket I think this is the time, but nope! Please lower the difficulty of this one a bit. Starting to wonder why I keep logging in every day.
    thats really hard! 30 times
    i have 1 garnet in my inventory, cos finished with the 3rd try...
    u see there is a lower difficult to craft it