Thread: I want some olive trees

Farm Supplier

I want some olive trees

I am running on android is this the reason that I don't have any olive trees or mothers bouquets. I am at level 46 and have noticed several of my neighbours at much lower levels have crops that I cannot find anywhere in the store. Or are different things available depending on when you started playing.

Grand Emperor
    For Android, some of the content is released in special holiday or seasonal versions. You need to download the special version from Google Play to get the content, and once you do this the content is available in future versions.

The Mother's Bouquets were released last Mother's Day 2013. The olive trees were released last fall in a special version. I don't know if they are still in Google Play. You can check Google Play and download any special versions you see so you can get the new content.

The content is available on iOS versions without having to download a special version. So if you installed the latest iOS version on an iOS device you would get (I think) all the content released.

Farm Supplier
    Thanks nmishi
    Only have the android tablet to play on. My phone is just that - a phone. I will trawl
    Google play to see if I can find anything.