Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: food or materials?

At level 99, I prefer parts over food, especially since goals tend to result in an overload of food on top of mastering recipes. Several months ago, I actually stopped making food between goals to be able to sell down. I especially appreciate being able to build appliances - especially for goals - without having to request parts. In RS, my neighbors don't gift parts like my BS neighbors, so I spend days trying to get the parts I need.

Fashion Designer
    I accept almost any parts, and always mass gift basic parts. Oh, except one neighbor insists on food. During goals, she's getting parts whether she likes it or not. Gifting what people send just takes too long. If they post on my wall what they need the next day, that's a different story. I always decline food gifts as I have no use for more food. Just makes room for someone else to send me a part that I might need. And I totally do not understand people who gift food during goals; especially when they send a request for parts the same time they send you food.

I prefer parts. In fact I decline food. When a goal arrives is nice to have enough parts to build at least 12 ovens and complete it fast.
    I try to gift back what I receive and answer request everyday.

Fashion Designer
    I only accept parts now, I used to accept food, but I've got plenty of it now
    Last edited by PineapplePigeon; 03-13-14 at 07:33 PM. Reason: False information :)

I prefer getting food because there is a 100% chance that it will be used

Host(ess)
    When I receive food I decline it because I don't need it, and then other nbrs can gift parts because that's what I want! 1 of my nbrs deletes her/his nbrs if they send food, and I thought I was bad!!!

I used to love receiving food up to level 25 or thereabouts. Afterwards you don't really need food gifts as you manage to cook enough of your own.

Farm Supplier
    I prefer to be gifted current basic parts (fuse through wiring), even though I have hundreds of them. I gift and receive those daily. And goal parts during goals of course!

Farm Supplier
    parts, and only parts

Executive Chef
    I'm now 2 the point where I really don't care. I tell my new nbrs that I prefer either common parts or cappuccino. I've built all the appliances possible except 4 the challenges as they come along and cappuccino brings the highest per plate coin. I'm not talking profit, I'm just talking what I take in .
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast