Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: March/April Sneak Peak

The Honorable Panda
    Mine is gone too. Since is was a little " oops moment" I am sure TL went ahead and removed it, but we should be seeing it again tomorrow!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Liloze View Post
    OMG you are Hilarious and hit the nail on the head Thanks for the laughs ����
    I love these threads you guys are so funny and clever!!

Rhino Keeper
    Intriguing. Hopefully spending 400 gems on the mithril dragon turned out to be a good decision. I have a feeling there will be more gem only items coming out soon enough and some may be more useful than the mithril dragon.

New Resident
    When will the upcoming troll quest line start? Will it be sometime this month or in April?

Maybe the swampy pond has something to do with fish! One of the hints for this month was fish so I would bet they are probably related!

Quote Originally Posted by sheri59 View Post
    I agree with all the people who are asking for more space. Especially with increase in maximum number of royal building we need a lot more room! I think getting more expansion is more important than getting a new story line every week. Not that I am not happy with new stories. But I want the extra space more than the updates at this point.
    I couldn't agree more! I'm always checking to see if the expand sign is showing!

Executive Chef
    So ... I kept trying to collect charms for one last rainbow pot or whatever they are called but literally not one single one of them has dropped today... So we can still craft it until tomorrow but why couldn't I collect anymore. I chopped and chopped trees and collected from flowers and tons of crops and nada.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ginrae22 View Post
    So ... I kept trying to collect charms for one last rainbow pot or whatever they are called but literally not one single one of them has dropped today... So we can still craft it until tomorrow but why couldn't I collect anymore. I chopped and chopped trees and collected from flowers and tons of crops and nada.
    Because they withdrew that option this morning. Crafting can continue until the 24th. You can chop them afterwards.

Executive Chef
    Yeah I saw that it's extended but I'm still not getting a single thing to drop. No clovers etc. Hmmm. Thanks for responding.

Quote Originally Posted by ginrae22 View Post
    Yeah I saw that it's extended but I'm still not getting a single thing to drop. No clovers etc. Hmmm. Thanks for responding.
    That's because the collecting part is over like Queenzod said. You can't collect items anymore but you can still craft the pots until the 24th and you can store or place & chop the pot whenever you want.
    Last edited by meme1098; 03-21-14 at 10:47 AM.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast