Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: March/April Sneak Peak

I agree with all the people who are asking for more space. Especially with increase in maximum number of royal building we need a lot more room! I think getting more expansion is more important than getting a new story line every week. Not that I am not happy with new stories. But I want the extra space more than the updates at this point.

Rhino Keeper
    vikings? lol

Definitely need some expansion as others have said. It's difficult finding room for everything. Also it would be nice if you could bump up the maximum point level to 50 instead of 40. Thanks for a great game.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggwynn View Post
    -Saint Patrick's Event
    ..........New Friend!
    Leprechaun!!!!!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by brdwybaby View Post
    sounds exciting! But i second, third, fourth...whatever number the motion to get new expansions! I have zero space.
    more space please!

Quote Originally Posted by sheri59 View Post
    I agree with all the people who are asking for more space. Especially with increase in maximum number of royal building we need a lot more room! I think getting more expansion is more important than getting a new story line every week. Not that I am not happy with new stories. But I want the extra space more than the updates at this point.
    yes more space pls! i have to put 20 buildings in my storage, there is no more space in my kingdom.

Fashion Designer
    i dont have anything in storage except plants , and i still have room?

Executive Chef
    I'm going to rename my kingdom, Corset. Because I'm so jammed in I can hardly breathe. PLEASE *gasp* MORE *gasp* EXPANSIONS *gasp gasp*. Thank you *passing out, slipping into comma*

Quote Originally Posted by sheri59 View Post

While I am excited for all the new stuff and appreciate all the fun and surprises that is sure to come, I too agree that we need lots more space. I already have to store lots of things and can't really arrange my kingdom how I would prefer due to lack of space. Please add more expansions

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ghjvcucjb View Post
    I'm going to rename my kingdom, Corset. Because I'm so jammed in I can hardly breathe. PLEASE *gasp* MORE *gasp* EXPANSIONS *gasp gasp*. Thank you *passing out, slipping into comma*
    OMG you are Hilarious and hit the nail on the head Thanks for the laughs ����

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast