Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: March/April Sneak Peak

Executive Chef
    Yes, sounds great the update but where's expansion

Executive Chef
    Yay! thanks glimmergate :-) I am so grateful to finally start having some space for everything. I like the look of the trolls :-) I think it'd be fun to have a friendly troll in our kingdom like we have the pet skunkupine :-)

I agree with better sorting in our inventory also -- they have a "consumable" category but it's empty and so is the "special" category

Executive Chef
    I was wondering why, when I usually get 2-3 trolls per week, I've gotten 7 over the last 24 hours! It's great 'cos I was scraping the bottom of the barrel on troll essence. It's kinda smelly down there.

I'm very excited about this storyline. TL have really been outdoing themselves over the past few months, and it is so appreciated. I know I complain (it's my right as a consumer), but I'll try to do better. And I hope TL will do better, too, by giving us some EXPANSIONS!

Rhino Keeper
    Hope we can all afford the future plans. Otherwise some of us will be deprived from the mithril dragon as they have to buy with 400gems..

Rhino Keeper
    So excited! I'd say the wait will be hard but lately there's been so much to do I think I'll manage Once again I'm so glad I stuck around for one more week after I'd decided to stop playing CS. Thank you & keep'em coming, TL!

Great! Looking forward to all those upcoming updates

Fashion Designer
    I really wish there was a "Like" button for this thread because these upcoming updates sounds absolutely amazing! I can't wait

Rhino Keeper
    best,.. game,.. ever!
    while I have my complaints (gem traps, timed quests, etc) for me, no other game has been as enjoyable as CS.
    in addition tote many others, i just wish to give my kind thanks to the while team.

Rhino Keeper
    nice....also want to thank mods & Team as only TL game to really get a quick response!

Rhino Keeper
    Aggwynn & Glimmergate ...thanks soooooo much as always for ur input

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast