Page 38 of 41 FirstFirst ... 283435363738394041 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 02/27/2014 Update The Blythewood Sapling Part 2

Agreed. I was expexcting a bit more glamour and twinkle. Something showy to represent the power of some faerie community.

Old Thomas can document that for the ages...

New Resident
    I cant proceed with the Blythewood sapling until i get the Lapis Lazuli Trinket. It says i will get it in Goals. But i have no goal

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Heleckie View Post
    I cant proceed with the Blythewood sapling until i get the Lapis Lazuli Trinket. It says i will get it in Goals. But i have no goal

You have none of these goals?

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....l=1#post858032
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by ciarjen View Post
    I have two goals: Water Blessing and Thou Art too Graceful

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Heleckie View Post
    I have two goals: Water Blessing and Thou Art too Graceful

So you have to complete the Water Blessing to get the Potion of Gills goal and so on for the lapis trinket.
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

New Resident
    Thank you Clarjen. I was expecting a goal that had the trinkets name in it.

New Resident
    I've crafted the garnet trinket twice now, but the life tree trinket is what appears in my inventory.. has anyone else seen anything like this?

Quote Originally Posted by alit84 View Post
    I've crafted the garnet trinket twice now, but the life tree trinket is what appears in my inventory.. has anyone else seen anything like this?
    The fairies are very upset and causing the failures. It takes many tries at crafting before the trinket is complete. I think it took me about 6 or 7 attempts before the trinket actually was completed. I even had to do a few more adventures to be able to craft it.

New Resident
    Hey i lost my old castle story game when i updated my ipad, what will i do i want my old castle story back i don' t want to start all over again please help me

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by smartjam View Post
    Hey i lost my old castle story game when i updated my ipad, what will i do i want my old castle story back i don' t want to start all over again please help me
    You can follow the steps in this thread to do the transfer yourself or you can email support@teamlava.com so they can transfer it. It can take a couple of days for support to do the transfer so you can log in using this method.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.