Thread: So, is anyone still playing?

Rhino Keeper

So, is anyone still playing?

I deleted the app last year because it took up almost 1gb memory. I've checked in on the forums once in a while, mostly to see if the "big update" ever happend. But now the thread is gone and the last update was in October.

So, is there anyone who still play and enjoys it? It's really the best city building game out there, but now it seems like TL stopped caring for it.

Host(ess)
    I've been playing for a little over a year now, and I still love it. No, the big update is not going to happen anymore. I have reached the final level 98, and fully expanded, so there's not much to do. At least we are getting new items weekly. I mainly still play because of the neighbors/friends I've made. There are still a lot of regulars that have been playing for a long time. Eventually, it will get boring though, I've been suggesting more room to expand, but like you said, TL doesn't really care about this game. Several of my neighbors and I have started playing Megapolis, too. It's really fun with tons to do.

Rhino Keeper
    If the game didn't take up so much space I'd probably play it once in a week or so. I'm very proud of my city and it's kinda sad that it'll never change again unless I get a bigger phone.

Executive Chef
    Still playing here