Thread: Continued out of sync - please help :(

Farm Supplier

Continued out of sync - please help :(

Unfortunately I'm experiencing a lot of game glitches since the past week.

I guess the main problem is the game being out of sync which causes all the other errors. It's loading very slowly, freezing for seconds and often "resets", f.e. when an order is placed on a table/rack, it will suddenly jump back to the slot, or newly placed orders are deleted when I check back after some hours. The same goes for my bakery... it's frustrating and annoying.

Playing the latest version, I've tried re-installing the game, clearing the cache, restarting the device, and none of these will really work. Checking my internet connection, it's fine for my computer or my friend's phone.

What to do now? Can someone help please?

The Honorable Panda
    What specific device do you play on?
    Have you updated the IOS(software) on your device?
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Farm Supplier
    I play on HTC One V with android version 4.0.3. As far as I know that's the most recent update, respectively didn't get notice for a newer version for quite some time.

Banned
    Your issue may be caused by a connection issue. I recommend that you force-close your game or visit neighbors on occasion after placing ordered items onto a rack or table to constantly keep your account in sync with the server. This will help ensure your items were saved on the rack or table instead of having it revert when you come back later. Also, you may want to install the current version of Fashion Story which is Fashion Story: Valentine's Day, you can find it here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...fashionstory33.

Farm Supplier
    Ok, I will give it a try.

Thank you Kooky and DessertWolf!