Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Questions for lvl 99ers

You get plenty of tips because visiting and tipping community members is normally one of the goals each month. And you get it from level 90+ players, because the game matches you with similar level players in the community tab.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ydeslynn View Post
    I'm glad I'm not crazy or paranoid xD. It's interesting though! :O

It could be that you move up in the community board when you hit level 94. So mainly level 99 players can see you now. Sometimes the goals require that we visit people and tip people in the community and, because you move up, en route to their completing this goal they are more likely to pass your way than before. Some may still need neighbours to expand so will send an invite.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    It could be that you move up in the community board when you hit level 94. So mainly level 99 players can see you now. Sometimes the goals require that we visit people and tip people in the community and, because you move up, en route to their completing this goal they are more likely to pass your way than before. Some may still need neighbours to expand so will send an invite.
    I thought about that too, but this was way after the April goals were out. (I renovated and hit 94 after I got the final prize, and I make less ovens than most people so I usually finish goals a tad bit later than most). So while it could explain a couple of 99s tipping, it wouldn't account for the flood of people. xP. I just assume now that lvl 99s are more likely to go out into the community and tip, and that you're more likely to appear in the "Community" of your own level bracket. So hitting 94 pushes you up to a bracket where a lot of people tip? (Just a guess xD)

Executive Chef
    I didn't know what 2 think when it happened in RS since I hit the the mid 90's first. I had a NBR tell me that it'd happened 2 her also. Then t happened to me again in BS so I just figured it was like a"rite" of passage or something like that.
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

New Resident
    I have 999,068,626 XP until level 100, so I guess when I'm 100 years old it will happen.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123