Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Return of old goals

Quote Originally Posted by ElaineCarrel View Post
    If they were to bring back the old goals for all the newbies to do then what would those of us who completed them last yr when they were presented the first time do? Twiddle our thumbs?
    No one has said it was for newbies. It was asked if the old goal where returning. And I would like to say I hope they do for those of us that was doing them but was unable to finished them up. And I do hope the do the old goals for both restaurant and bakery and dragon and fashion story. Plus I work 5 days a week that is why I said I do not mind if they bring the old goals back be more then happy to try to finish the goals up and I can be happy about having them all finished just like you. Plus you never really answer bobbyrae 2-22-14 question's. And you want to harp on me. I would like to know the answer to those question's if you would not mind ElaineCarrel.

Anyone who needs someone to invite? Then yes you can add me.
    Last edited by BunnyFairy; 04-22-14 at 05:28 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by BunnyFairy View Post
    No one has said it was for newbies. It was asked if the old goal where returning. And I would like to say I hope they do for those of us that was doing them but was unable to finished them up. And I do hope the do the old goals for both restaurant and bakery and dragon and fashion story. Plus I work 5 days a week that is why I said I do not mind if they bring the old goals back be more then happy to try to finish the goals up and I can be happy about having them all finished just like you. Plus you never really answer bobbyrae 2-22-14 question's. And you want to harp on me. I would like to know the answer to those question's if you would not mind.
    Just 4 clarification plz, r u asking me 2 answer the ?s ? If so then plz tell me what ?s ur referring 2 since there seem 2 b so many of them
    And no I'm not "harping" on u. I'm only doing what I've had done 2 me and continue 2 have done 2 me.
    Last edited by ElaineCarrel; 04-22-14 at 08:06 PM.
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Let us say for argument's sake that they were returning. Why would you expect to get anything? You have them completed already.
    Just 4 clarification plz, r u asking me 2 answer the ?s ? If so then plz tell me what ?s ur referring 2 since there seem 2 b so many of them
    And no I'm not "harping" on u. I'm only doing what I've had done 2 me and continue 2 have done 2 me.
    I know the question was for BunnyFairy, but I can answer the question. I've done this several times in the past for other questions.

BunnyFairy is asking you to answer the question above. bobbyrae asked only one question on 2-22-14 and that is post #5.

Nightclub Owner
    ? For u? R there challenges/ goals in there that took place while u were taking ur "break" and that's y ur campaigning so hard to c them brought back and u want a chance to do them also?
    No. Some of the goals were out when I was playing and I chose not to do them for whatever reason. Chances are if they did come back I still would not do them.

And the challenges that the 2 of u r talking about talking about r totally different then the newbie goals and I'm sure u know that. The newbie challenges r 1s that every1 does and the 1s we're talking about have a time limit on them.
    I would like to see all players have access to all goals. Some of the goals that all new players currently have (sweet co is one) were completed by me probably at level 99 since they did not have these goals when I first started.

TL has their reason for placing time limits on the challenges, just like they had a reason 4 raising the gem prices and the lvl 100 xps. : rolleyes :
    TL also has its reasons for implementing designs into its games that encourage accidental gem spending. That has not prevented players from "campaigning" for a gem confirmation button. TL also has its reasons for not implementing a Block button in their games. That has never discouraged players from advocating and agitating for a block button.

The level cap was not always 99. TL had its reasons for leaving it there. Players agitated for it to be raised. It was.

Players agitated for the ability to have larger bakeries and restaurants. That agitation paid off as well.

There was a time when, because players agitated so loudly and frequently against the annoying advert pop ups in games that TL experimented with bots walking around with adverts in a bubble over their heads through the bakeries and restaurants, then the billboard was born. Unfortunately we are back to the popups, but because of the agitation they tried to do something to minimise them.

Weekly updates, pending invites being removed, regular challenges for players, goal opportunities for android players, limited offers sometimes being brought back, and other things are now available for all players, including you, because players kept "campaigning" for them and would not take "no" for an answer.
    Last edited by bobbyrae; 04-25-14 at 07:26 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    wish there is thank you button to hit to support the good comments like what nmishii, bobbyrae says above...i want those old goals to bring it back too....
    Playing BS and RS but currently adding 40+ and above lvl and an ACTIVE PLAYERS

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12