Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 1 & 2 place Prize of the Boxes

Quote Originally Posted by mariyana2014 View Post
    today i opened the fairy tale chest wishing for swan princess, but fortunately i got the 1st prize (fairy fountain) and I'm very happy
    Congrats!!!! Ive tried for fairy fountain so many times and keep getting the lil frogs ugh. .. lol
    "I love being married. It's so great to find one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life." ➖Rita Rudner

I Play BS & RS
    I gift & accept all requests for parts
    If you gift parts every day
    Feel free to add me there (◕‿◕✿)

(っ◕‿◕)っ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿(っ◕‿◕)っ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿(^ε^)(^ε^)

Rhino Keeper
    Iv stopped opening boxes as much too! I used to open crazy amounts each month, but after realising i have spent many thousands of gems on 1 box. The surprise box, hoping to get 1st prize lolita dress(more than what i would spend on a whole outfit for myself, never mind an avatar!) I have lost hope. I didnt realise, because i open many different boxes, so didnt keep track! Its only when i counted all the items in design i have won from this box i nearly fainted! I understand there is only a 1% chance, but other chests i have spent afew hundred gems on, others more than a thousand and i got 1st prize. I started to get suspicious so i asked all the people on the game who i know own the lolita dress when they got it and after how many tries. All who i asked won it years ago, and all of them with much less tries than me! I couldnt find anyone who had won it in this last year. My suspicion grew so i sent a message inquiring about the contents of the surprise box. I kindly got a reply reassuring me that all box/chest contents are the same, nothing has been changed or removed. I now only try afew times a month, but am getting so down heartened im considering giving up boxes altogether! If anyone reading this has the lolita dress and has won it in the last 12 months, please let me know, because i dont believe this is normal.

Fashion Designer
    RNG is RNG. You could get the 1% hing the first time you open a box, as Justkay did, or you could NEVER get it in a 10,000 tries. That's how rare random's work in any game. This is why I don't open boxes (on purpose). I've done it twice on accident, and even those accidents only serve to keep me further away from boxes.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jewelfang View Post
    RNG is RNG. You could get the 1% hing the first time you open a box, as Justkay did, or you could NEVER get it in a 10,000 tries. That's how rare random's work in any game. This is why I don't open boxes (on purpose). I've done it twice on accident, and even those accidents only serve to keep me further away from boxes.
    I may just join you! And make it accidents only!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123