Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 1 & 2 place Prize of the Boxes

Rhino Keeper

1 & 2 place Prize of the Boxes

I am wondering how does TL place items in these boxes or whether they really place all the items in those boxes from the 4th to 1th place prizes. The reason why I am wondering is because I am so annoyed that for almost three years that I've been playing this game I've never received the 1st place prize of any of the boxes I've tried. For example I've been trying to get the fascinator display out of the electric box and although it is second place prize I am amazed that after spending over 250 gems on that box I did not get the 1st or even the second place items. I sometimes wonder whether these items are actually inside of my boxes otherwise I am left to believe that I am one of the most unluckiest person in this game. I am so disappointed that TL makes extremely hard for us to acquire the 1&2 place items. I am also upset because I spent all these gems at once which I got it during the 40% sales and everything was spent in that box in an attempt to get my desired item and I was left with multiple 3rd and 4th place prizes which we all know they are useless. I wish someone could assure to me that the 1st place prizes are in my boxes and that the 2nd place prizes are in all of my boxes because I honestly don't believe they are.

It just a **** shoot. Like playing poker....you could possibly get a royal flush in spades but don't hold your breath cause the odds are completely against you.

Executive Chef
    1st place is 1%. I've had one but won't try any more because well, the odds...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    It just a **** shoot. Like playing poker....you could possibly get a royal flush in spades but don't hold your breath cause the odds are completely against you.
    in that case I'm a very very very unlucky individual. Some boutiques has multiple 1st place Items and these are often duplicated. That often makes me think that getting a 1st and 2nd it is easy. I wonder how they do it?

Executive Chef
    they buy thousands of gems...
    also sometimes these prizes appear on black friday or christmas sale out of the box.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by kattigra11 View Post
    I am wondering how does TL place items in these boxes or whether they really place all the items in those boxes from the 4th to 1th place prizes. The reason why I am wondering is because I am so annoyed that for almost three years that I've been playing this game I've never received the 1st place prize of any of the boxes I've tried. For example I've been trying to get the fascinator display out of the electric box and although it is second place prize I am amazed that after spending over 250 gems on that box I did not get the 1st or even the second place items. I sometimes wonder whether these items are actually inside of my boxes otherwise I am left to believe that I am one of the most unluckiest person in this game. I am so disappointed that TL makes extremely hard for us to acquire the 1&2 place items. I am also upset because I spent all these gems at once which I got it during the 40% sales and everything was spent in that box in an attempt to get my desired item and I was left with multiple 3rd and 4th place prizes which we all know they are useless. I wish someone could assure to me that the 1st place prizes are in my boxes and that the 2nd place prizes are in all of my boxes because I honestly don't believe they are.
    I agree with you too dear... I spend more than 200 gems for Heart chest to wish get PUCKER UP DISPLAY (2nd prize) but I never get ... I'm so disappointed to get 3-4 same items for others prizes.
    Why TL doesn't offer us every month for sales 1 or 2 displays from boxes ? Like that I think TL will get more money because I think every hate to buy boxes and always get the same items.

Fashion Designer
    Hey, I got 5 kissing booths and countless mannequins from the love box before I got the diner and the gazebo. I almost gave up on trying for the gazebo, but was lucky and got it last night.

Rhino Keeper
    I am so glad that I am not the only one because when you spend all your gems in an attempt to get an item the feeling is horrible, but it is so horrible that you actually think you are the only one to have this experience. I was happy with the love box as I got the Gazebo after the 5th try, but to never win the 1st prize item after playing for almost three years is unbelievable and depressing.

Im sorry to say that but i got 1st prize first time i opened the ecclectic box so yes thats doable just a matter of luck...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by StevenKevin View Post
    Im sorry to say that but i got 1st prize first time i opened the ecclectic box so yes thats doable just a matter of luck...
    Congrats on that one! You got lucky! How did you fare with other boxes you bought?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast