Page 90 of 94 FirstFirst ... 4080868788899091929394 LastLast

Thread: Help Me Thread! What Goal Do I Do Next?

Quote Originally Posted by sionate View Post
    Reinstalling seem to do the trick I couldn't reply until the day was over to make sure the quest would move on!

Thank you !!

perfect! Glad it's all working as it should. SW
    Glad the Goal completed and you're able to move on!
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Hi my first time here. Where do I get the golden apple and golden nugget from ?? Thanks.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by ncoop11 View Post
    Hi my first time here. Where do I get the golden apple and golden nugget from ?? Thanks.
    Golden nuggets come from Sparkling Mines & Deep Mines. The Golden Apple comes from either the Magic Garden or Apple Trees. It takes a while for the apples, but they do drop eventually, I promise

Rhino Keeper
    Not sure if this is where I should, but here goes. Once I started the Stargazer goal, my number of mermaid scales has almost stopped. I have 5 ponds and 2 wells, usually 3-4 each time I collect from them all, but now I am lucky if I get one. At this rate I'll never make enough essence to complete...
    Currently Playing: Farm Story, Dragon Story, Castle Story, Fantasy Forest Story
    Two accounts feel free to add: Evys_Mom & GCampsen07

Quote Originally Posted by evys_mom View Post
    Not sure if this is where I should, but here goes. Once I started the Stargazer goal, my number of mermaid scales has almost stopped. I have 5 ponds and 2 wells, usually 3-4 each time I collect from them all, but now I am lucky if I get one. At this rate I'll never make enough essence to complete...
    Yep, this happens with every goal requiring a specific item. It goes missing when you need it the most. Many players have experienced the same *phenomenon* with decreased drops during critical times.
    Hope your luck turns around.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

New Resident
    Has anyone else had the Lovecupine quest pop up in the last couple of weeks? It came up on one of my profiles (level 44 or 45, both on iOS) with one Lovecupine and the goal, but no more Lovecupines in the 2-3 weeks since then. The game on my other device didn't do it. I want to know if it's a real re-release or an annoying glitch that will never complete. I've ****ed at least 20 normal skunkupines since the goal came up, and I have the sword, but no further traction on the goal. Forced restart, deleted and reinstalled, and it's still there, but no change. So, anyone else?

Executive Chef
    frost1020 ~ That lil mini-goal is triggered by collecting from a pink animal or pink plant. It's not new. The goal goes nowhere (there's nothing after it) but it won't finish until you spawn & defeat all of the lovecupines (only from pink things). Hope that helps.

ETA: by pink animals & plants, I mean the Valentine animals/plants (a normal pink pig or a Blythewood tree won't trigger a lovecupine).
    Last edited by NorthWoodsKingdom; 02-11-16 at 02:24 PM. Reason: Clarification

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by frost1020 View Post
    Has anyone else had the Lovecupine quest pop up in the last couple of weeks? It came up on one of my profiles (level 44 or 45, both on iOS) with one Lovecupine and the goal, but no more Lovecupines in the 2-3 weeks since then. The game on my other device didn't do it. I want to know if it's a real re-release or an annoying glitch that will never complete. I've ****ed at least 20 normal skunkupines since the goal came up, and I have the sword, but no further traction on the goal. Forced restart, deleted and reinstalled, and it's still there, but no change. So, anyone else?
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....=1#post1025276

there is an entry for Lovecupines in the Inventory Guide with all the info you need.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....=1#post1025276

there is an entry for Lovecupines in the Inventory Guide with all the info you need.
    Thank you, both of you. I was getting nowhere with a search for "Lovecupine" because it's always buried so deep in the threads! I guess I'll just see more pop up randomly from my pink and wedding alicorns, because those are my only "pink" things since I started playing a tad too late for the Love Shack quest line.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by frost1020 View Post
    Thank you, both of you. I was getting nowhere with a search for "Lovecupine" because it's always buried so deep in the threads! I guess I'll just see more pop up randomly from my pink and wedding alicorns, because those are my only "pink" things since I started playing a tad too late for the Love Shack quest line.
    I bought a couple of the pink chickens when they were on sale; I got a lovecupine from one of them too