Page 81 of 94 FirstFirst ... 317177787980818283848591 ... LastLast

Thread: Help Me Thread! What Goal Do I Do Next?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotarch View Post
    would not say "very rare"
    its >10 : 1

lol edit: 7:1
    so normal...
    I was referring to fellora plant harvest, I should make stats, also my greenhouse produces more.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    I was referring to fellora plant harvest, I should make stats, also my greenhouse produces more.
    ah ok, "overread"
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals

New Resident
    Trying to complete Amber Augmentations. I have adventured to Glimmer Beach at least 20 times but never get any Amber. I am level47, current goals showing are: Amber Augmenations, Stable Staples, Two Noble Steeds, Sister Sister, A Little Persuation. ( a Little Persuation goal also having zero luck with)
    I appreciate any help you might give.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonFia View Post
    Trying to complete Amber Augmentations. I have adventured to Glimmer Beach at least 20 times but never get any Amber. I am level47, current goals showing are: Amber Augmenations, Stable Staples, Two Noble Steeds, Sister Sister, A Little Persuation. ( a Little Persuation goal also having zero luck with)
    I appreciate any help you might give.
    1. A Little Persuasion - requires 5 inscriptions IN YOUR INVENTORY. Don't GIVE them to Sister Sister goal or they will not count. Once you have the 5 inscriptions, the questline Three Lessons For Ivy will continue.
    2. Sister, Sister - don't hit the GIVE button until you have 20 in your inventory - that's what I did. No reason why, just makes you feel better! Just make sure you have 5 in inventory as noted above.

3. Amber Augmentations - are you sure it's not in your inventory? When you click on the Goddess Tree, does it show it as 0/1?
    Just checking you have at least 1 Sparkle Spackle, & 1 Faerie Fertilizer?

the others you can just plug away at.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post

3. Amber Augmentations - are you sure it's not in your inventory? When you click on the Goddess Tree, does it show it as 0/1?
    Just checking you have at least 1 Sparkle Spackle, & 1 Faerie Fertilizer?
    at.
    Goddess tree how's I have faerie fertilizer and sparklespackle, 0/1 for trinket. Click to craft Amber trinket, shows 0/1 for the Amber. I have yet to return from Glimmer beach adventure with the Amber. Have gone glimmer beach adventure at least 20 times. I must not be a good adventurer..

Quote Originally Posted by DragonFia View Post
    Goddess tree how's I have faerie fertilizer and sparkle spackle, 0/1 for trinket. Click to craft Amber trinket, shows 0/1 for the Amber. I have yet to return from Glimmer beach adventure with the Amber. Have gone glimmer beach adventure at least 20 times. I must not be a good adventurer..
    lol! ok, well, you can either ask Support to check your game or give it a bit more time. It is normal for it to take a while though. Some players have better luck than others which is the down side of random drops. Yell a bit at Thurston, that might help. I've always thought he and his knights are not very bright!

"Poo bags"

I'm halfway through Sister Sister (10/20 inscriptions) and halfway through Stable Staples (25/50 grooming mits) and not sure which to prioritize as they both need so much fertilizer and even with four conservatories and a bunch of animals its the fertilizer im waiting on. I don't mind these being long term goals but which one should I try to finish first? (I have done the Goddess Tree already so won't need it for that)

Sorry if this has already been answered as I'm likely not the only person in this situation (there's at least one other who suggested a "mythic compost pile" that drops 3 fertilizer every 15 minutes... I need this too!!)
    I'm happy to be neighbors, but don't send an invite to this ID as it's my backup game. Let me know and I can invite you to my main game (with kingdom name Timewaster)

Neither goals trigger another as yet, so it probably comes down to what you feel you can achieve in your game play.

Maybe alternate them. I do hope that you live in Conservatory overload land though!

I have 11 cons out and can make 1 mitt a day. I alternate between mitt and a few dairy a day. Collecting from cows and the cons gives me enough Fertilizer to feel like I'm making progress. I also loved the idea of the Mythic Composter when I read it too!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by totalwasteoftime View Post
    I'm halfway through Sister Sister (10/20 inscriptions) and halfway through Stable Staples (25/50 grooming mits) and not sure which to prioritize as they both need so much fertilizer and even with four conservatories and a bunch of animals its the fertilizer im waiting on. I don't mind these being long term goals but which one should I try to finish first? (I have done the Goddess Tree already so won't need it for that)

Sorry if this has already been answered as I'm likely not the only person in this situation (there's at least one other who suggested a "mythic compost pile" that drops 3 fertilizer every 15 minutes... I need this too!!)
    Conservatories and/or Royal Cows are the best ways. I would do Stable Staples first, since Sis-Sis has been there for so long, without new goals to follow up. Maybe we will have some follow up sooner for the Sir Daisy goals. Maybe, lol...
    ⚔TSS⚔
    Guardian of Thuakie Sword #2
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

Hi level 46 trying to do maze upgrade, where do I craft the glimmer plants required? Thanks