Page 77 of 94 FirstFirst ... 276773747576777879808187 ... LastLast

Thread: Help Me Thread! What Goal Do I Do Next?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by CookingMonarch View Post
    I currently am on with the Greselda's Dark Garden and Blythewood Sapling part one quests.

I have only three mythic essences so far and am on 'Can't Fool the Ladies' waiting for more dragon scales to drop before I can make two more mythic essences. I have one dragon at the moment so it will take a while.

Once I've got those, which goal should I use them on first? (assuming I manage to get the other requirements for the relevant goals)
    Upgrading the dark garden to level two needs 5 mythic essences.
    Sending the letter to Agnes (part 2) will need five mythic essences. (And then I'll need three more for the sapling itself)
    The blythewood will unlock the fairy quest line which is long and require for another 7 mythic essences. The dark garden will unlock Belladonna quest line which is simple although it's long too. The fairy quest locks the kaz return quest lol
    I am still working on the blythewood, almost done. So I will be stuck at the mythic essences again ...
    Last edited by ktorewqas; 07-09-15 at 10:59 AM.

Thank you for the help.
    But can I have some more. How do I start the goal to unlock the fairy workshop

There's great information in The Hub. Just check out the goal thread.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tanna72670 View Post
    Thank you for the help.
    But can I have some more. How do I start the goal to unlock the fairy workshop
    Finish blythewood quest (chain#23)then fairy serial (chain#21)

Just an update to say I went with completing Greselda's garden as that seemed to open up more goals for me to work on at the moment. Meanwhile I'm back on to building up mythic essence again - have two at the moment and zero dragon scales so might be able to send the letter to Agnes in about 10 days if I'm lucky!

I am new to the game. Level 8. How do I make purple dye?

Quote Originally Posted by LowdenD0819 View Post
    I am new to the game. Level 8. How do I make purple dye?
    With purple petals & water in the potion shop. If you don't have the potion shop, expand to the tree lady. That's Ivy. The purple petals come from the Rocket Larkspur.

Check out all the great info in "The Hub". Spiritwind has assembled all kinds of CS info there.

Here's a link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....-amp-Game-Help
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    with purple petals & water in the potion shop. If you don't have the potion shop, expand to the tree lady. That's ivy. The purple petals come from the rocket larkspur.

Check out all the great info in "the hub". Spiritwind has assembled all kinds of cs info there.

Here's a link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....-amp-game-help
    thanks!!!!

If you are my neighbor on castle story, can you please send me a block? I need 2. Trying to do my mine. I'm out of space. Can't expand yet until my lantern is complete in 3 hours. I just need 2 blocks to start the building of my mine. Can't get to any more rock.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LowdenD0819 View Post
    If you are my neighbor on castle story, can you please send me a block? I need 2. Trying to do my mine. I'm out of space. Can't expand yet until my lantern is complete in 3 hours. I just need 2 blocks to start the building of my mine. Can't get to any more rock.
    If it helps: you can put a lot of decorative items into storage (or most items) for a bit so you can place rocks to chop.