Page 6 of 94 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast

Thread: Help Me Thread! What Goal Do I Do Next?

Is there a way to attract skunkupines? Thanks

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by awhyswoman View Post
    Is there a way to attract skunkupines? Thanks
    I always get them when I harvest wheat. (sometimes too many- LOL)
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

How do I get the Lapis Lazuli trinket??? What about the sparkle fortune??? HELP!!!

New Resident
    Hello! I am on level 31

The current goals i have are:

1. Trails and Tributes

2. The Glimmergate

3. No longer a fairy tale

4. humans just dont understand

5. how clean is your library

For the clean library goal, I understand that higher level libraries have a higher drop rate. When my library was at level four I got two books in two days. When i upgraded it to level 5 i have yet to receive any books. Do i need to purchase a another library for this goal?

I would like advice on which goal i should focus more on, should i begin to pursue the glimmergate goal or finish the in progress goals now?

Please and thank you for your help!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ekgeezy View Post
    Hello! I am on level 31

1. Trails and Tributes

2. The Glimmergate

For the clean library goal, I understand that higher level libraries have a higher drop rate. When my library was at level four I got two books in two days. When i upgraded it to level 5 i have yet to receive any books. Do i need to purchase a another library for this goal?

I would like advice on which goal i should focus more on, should i begin to pursue the glimmergate goal or finish the in progress goals now?

No. I only had 1 library. They took ages to come. I just ignored it and they all came eventually. Think it took about 3-4 weeks.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ekgeezy View Post
    Hello! I am on level 31

1. Trails and Tributes

2. The Glimmergate

I am in a very similar place. I have the same goals 1, 3 and 5. I am a couple of steps ahead of you on goals 2 and 4. Plus, I took a break from ugrading the jousting arena to use my sap elsewhere, and have avoided starting the pet skunkupine goal and the golden obelisk quest because I don't have anywhere near enough coins. Then of course there's always buildings to upgrade, trades to be done, preparing for knights adventures, expansions for space, etc. There's a lot going on!

What I'm finding is that many of these goals are very long term, with a lot of time waiting for rare drops. So I am actively pursuing goals 2 thru 5 at once. I'm stuck on the glimmergate goal, waiting for more mysterious venom. Looks like the library drops will take weeks to complete and eventually we will face the dreaded scarcity of burning ember. I only have enough boar tusks for 1 adventure so I could be stuck in that story line for weeks if my 1st adventure isn't very generous with pelts. I'm hoping to finish the faerie respite today - it is quite beautiful but has been an enormous resource drain! I don't specifically do anything but my normal activities for Trials and Tributes.

Other than waiting for rare drops, and trying to accumulate a million coin for pepe and the obelisk, my biggest challenges are the constant demand for sap, wood and silver. Deciding how to allocate those supplies is tough. Right now I have enough builders paste to upgrade the jousting arena and the wizard school, but I'm saving them to make the magic cement needed for when I can move on to glimmergate part 2. If I had postponed building the respite, I guess I would have had the supplies to upgrade those buildings and more, but I'm happy I went with the respite.

Good luck with your decisions.

Host(ess)
    Hello all, I'm a bit confused as to what happened.

I had the goal to brew 5 mythic essences called "Can't fool the ladies" and I had finished brewing 4 (it took a long time). I also had the goal to upgrade Greselda's dark garden which requires 5 mythic essences.

Today I finished brewing the 5th mythic essence, and I ending up completing the upgrading goal. However, the "Can't fool the ladies goal," which previously said 4/5 done went to 0/5 done." Is this some sort of a glitch? Shouldn't I have completed both the goals at the same time?? The goal doesn't say to "load 5 essences" but simply to "brew 5 essences" and I did brew 5.

It sounds like you crafted the last Mythic Essence and gave it away to upgrade Greselda's Garden before it triggered the Goal "Can't Fool the Ladies". Next time after you complete a task, give it a few seconds also open the Goal to make sure it registers as complete first and then you can give away those items required for that task. Unfortunately, you will need to craft these items again to complete this Goal.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

New Resident
    Can someone tell me where the thread went for "Blythwood Sapling part 2" ??? only part 3 is listed on the main page now.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by CMrJay View Post
    Can someone tell me where the thread went for "Blythwood Sapling part 2" ??? only part 3 is listed on the main page now.
    Look on page 3

Page 6 of 94 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast