Page 52 of 94 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662 ... LastLast

Thread: Help Me Thread! What Goal Do I Do Next?

Are you not able to do another trade in the exchange? If you didn't get everything, you need to do the trade until all items are there. Many have had to do the 8 hr exchange several times. If you need murmur to continue keep collecting from your fairy bridge, fairy flowerbeds, fairy respite, etc.
    The wedding alicorn is the reward after collecting all the polish & brushes from the carriage every 2 hours. Keep in mind you only get 1 item at each collection so all 17 total will take some time. I'm still working on this part of the goal myself.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    I could use an opinion! I'm on the fence about unlocking the magic garden as don't want to lose my basic fruit trade. I realized early on that I should save my tickets for the tinker camp and I'm trying to reach that, but I still only have 40 something tickets.

What does unlocking the magic garden do? Does it trigger any new interesting goals? Or is it better to let it sit there until I get the tinker camp? I just unlocked Thurston and have the beat up 10 of each beast goal... I know that will take a while to get through. Not much else going on goal wise for me currently.

This is a separate question, but I'm seeking other opinions. I am waiting forever and ever to get enough rat tails to unlock the hot sauce to explore the dark caves. I have only received one decent prize from my currently available adventures and that's a white cow. I got tired of waiting so I bought an apple tree and got sir pig almost immediately. I also bought a sheep to try to get more prime cuts. I'm on the fence about whether I should buy the orange tree and lemon tree as well. I know I can probably get them from explore the dark caves, but I feel like it's going to take a long time to actually be able to get to that adventure. I have enough gems to buy both trees, and then I would be gemless. Worth it, not worth it? No point in having the gems saved to get stolen by gem traps... just wondering if there is anything I should be getting instead, either continuing to save for or buying additional gems to get. I have a wizard school already.

Thanks so much for any opinions!!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by readysetgo888 View Post
    I could use an opinion! I'm on the fence about unlocking the magic garden as don't want to lose my basic fruit trade. I realized early on that I should save my tickets for the tinker camp and I'm trying to reach that, but I still only have 40 something tickets.

What does unlocking the magic garden do? Does it trigger any new interesting goals? Or is it better to let it sit there until I get the tinker camp? I just unlocked Thurston and have the beat up 10 of each beast goal... I know that will take a while to get through. Not much else going on goal wise for me currently.

This is a separate question, but I'm seeking other opinions. I am waiting forever and ever to get enough rat tails to unlock the hot sauce to explore the dark caves. I have only received one decent prize from my currently available adventures and that's a white cow. I got tired of waiting so I bought an apple tree and got sir pig almost immediately. I also bought a sheep to try to get more prime cuts. I'm on the fence about whether I should buy the orange tree and lemon tree as well. I know I can probably get them from explore the dark caves, but I feel like it's going to take a long time to actually be able to get to that adventure. I have enough gems to buy both trees, and then I would be gemless. Worth it, not worth it? No point in having the gems saved to get stolen by gem traps... just wondering if there is anything I should be getting instead, either continuing to save for or buying additional gems to get. I have a wizard school already.

Thanks so much for any opinions!!
    It was so long ago so I'd have to check through the goal listing to see if the Magic Garden triggers anything, I think it just might. You get rare fruit and other items from there so it's worth moving to it.

In regards to the Lemon and Orange tree, if you have the gems get one of each. If you have the Royal Exchange then you can use your apple, orange, and lemon tree to make the meal for the trade to get gems, so you'll make up what you lost in the purchase - eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by Anaboe View Post
    Do you really loose the 500,000 coins? It says "offer", not "pay" so I'm not sure. If so, I think I'll wait a little while, for I have plenty of goals I could use the coins for
    Although alot of coins sometimes you just have to bite the bullet in order to move onto other goals. I waited, my mother did it and seemed to advance quicker in the game. PS Even after paying 500,000 you still have to wait for the skunkupine, there are several other things you have to do!

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    extract:
    I could use an opinion! I'm on the fence about unlocking the magic garden as don't want to lose my basic fruit trade. I realized early on that I should save my tickets for the tinker camp and I'm trying to reach that, but I still only have 40 something tickets. Thanks so much for any opinions!!
    Lots of interesting questions here: Well, these are my thoughts....

What does unlocking the magic garden do?
    Resource building. the drops are very useful for goals and there are goals that ask you to collect from the garden.
    Rare Fruit Trade - 2 hours - 40 strawberry, 25 glimmerbulb, 3 sugar. After you do 5 of these trades, it upgrades to the Magic Fruit Trade.

Has the trade not auto finished?

Does it trigger any new interesting goals?
    yes! you'll start getting magic fruit. It also unlocks the purple cow which drops gems.
    The garden is a good source of rats tails, petals, glimmerdust etc. check this thread about the garden.

Or is it better to let it sit there until I get the tinker camp?
    The tinker camp is a great resource as it is a combined workshop/potion shop (not all crafts from both buildings are in it, just the main ones).

I'm on the fence about whether I should buy the orange tree and lemon tree as well. Worth it, not worth it?
    if you are happy to wait for an adventure drop, then wait. There are goals that require fruit though. sir piggie will drop fruit on occasion too. at the beginning of the game, I saved and bought 1 of each tree so I could progress quicker. There are other fruit sources including a one off fortune tent goal, glimmerbat habitat (gem buy). check the inventory guide for more on this.

wondering if there is anything I should be getting instead
    there are lots of gem options. this thread has some good ideas.

I have a wizard school already.
    yay! definitely worth getting 2!
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 02-11-15 at 11:21 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    extract:

Lots of interesting questions here: Well, these are my thoughts....

What does unlocking the magic garden do?
    Resource building. the drops are very useful for goals and there are goals that ask you to collect from the garden.
    Rare Fruit Trade - 2 hours - 40 strawberry, 25 glimmerbulb, 3 sugar. After you do 5 of these trades, it upgrades to the Magic Fruit Trade.

Has the trade not auto finished?

Does it trigger any new interesting goals?
    yes! you'll start getting magic fruit. It also unlocks the purple cow which drops gems.
    The garden is a good source of rats tails, petals, glimmerdust etc. check this thread about the garden.

Or is it better to let it sit there until I get the tinker camp?
    The tinker camp is a great resource as it is a combined workshop/potion shop (not all crafts from both buildings are in it, just the main ones).

I'm on the fence about whether I should buy the orange tree and lemon tree as well. Worth it, not worth it?
    if you are happy to wait for an adventure drop, then wait. There are goals that require fruit though. sir piggie will drop fruit on occasion too. at the beginning of the game, I saved and bought 1 of each tree so I could progress quicker. There are other fruit sources including a one off fortune tent goal, glimmerbat habitat (gem buy). check the inventory guide for more on this.

wondering if there is anything I should be getting instead
    there are lots of gem options. this thread has some good ideas.

I have a wizard school already.
    yay! definitely worth getting 2!
    Thanks so much for your reply! It was definitely helpful. I went ahead and bought the orange and lemon trees.

I'm now wondering where I should expand next. I'm level 21 and haven't gotten a new goal to tell me which direction to head in... I have reached the Tablet, Garden, and Thurston. I'm ready to do my next expansion but I want to make sure I'm going in the direction that the game will want me to go next. Also wondering when I will get a new goal for expanding.

This is random, but what does the fertilizer do? I keep collecting it but don't know what it's used for.
    Last edited by readysetgo888; 02-14-15 at 09:10 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Thanks so much for your reply! It was definitely helpful. I went ahead and bought the orange and lemon trees.

I'm now wondering where I should expand next. I'm level 21 and haven't gotten a new goal to tell me which direction to head in... I have reached the Tablet, Garden, and Thurston. I'm ready to do my next expansion but I want to make sure I'm going in the direction that the game will want me to go next. Also wondering when I will get a new goal for expanding.

This is random, but what does the fertilizer do? I keep collecting it but don't know what it's used for.
    Expand toward Sabina's, the lady with curly hair in lower left, after her long list of goals, go to forgotten roost, upper right. Check on the hub for a list of every goal. You will need fertilizer down the road, keep collecting.

I've almost saved up 500,000 coins. Which of the goals should I go for?

1. Expand to the Forgotten Roost (300,000)(I have the other required items)

2. Complete the "How can you be so Heartless?" step of the pet skunkupine quest (500,000)

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by glacialblaze View Post

2. Complete the "How can you be so Heartless?" step of the pet skunkupine quest (500,000)
    I'd go with the roost!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by glacialblaze View Post

I would expand to forgotten roost, since this is part of the core story-line. It will open up when you complete Sabina's and hopefully drop a dragon egg that with random drops (burning ember, Golden Fleece and diamond) will eventually get you dragon scales that are required for other goals. The sooner you get this the better off you will be down the road