Page 4 of 94 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Thread: Help Me Thread! What Goal Do I Do Next?

How do you unlock the potion shop? I'm on level 10 and one of my goals says to build a marketplace but I can't get the simple glues that I need to complete it because the potion shop is still locked by goals.

Fashion Designer
    You have to expand to Ivy, the "tree girl", and unlock her. Then the potion shop will be unlocked.
    Check these threads:
    expansion map and Ivy

Host(ess)
    Hi! Got quite a huge amount of goals, guess which ones to go for in the first place...
    market request: eggs (is obviously the urgent one, then)
    growing home
    the nature caravan (I need living wood, so should I first go for)
    wood or wood not
    high steaks (I am on maximum with milk, I guess this one is to forget for a while)
    sir pigglesworth (no even 1 golden element in my inventory, should I wait or should I just buy pigs for)
    the grand market
    hatching plans
    a stable element
    the royal exchange
    castle story (planted several flowers to find purple petals, yet I do not see these anywhere)
    a good day to dye
    magnifying matrix
    advanced construction
    resource upgrades
    royal upgrades
    hmmm, I guess the clever idea is to upgrade resource mills n mines before I go for buildings... Any other clever suggestions welcome )

Seems like neighbors can be a great help but I do not really know anyone playing? A few neighbors would be greatly appreciated! ����☀️��

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by evolut View Post
    Hi! Got quite a huge amount of goals, guess which ones to go for in the first place...
    market request: eggs (is obviously the urgent one, then)
    growing home
    the nature caravan (I need living wood, so should I first go for)
    wood or wood not
    high steaks (I am on maximum with milk, I guess this one is to forget for a while)
    sir pigglesworth (no even 1 golden element in my inventory, should I wait or should I just buy pigs for)
    the grand market
    hatching plans
    a stable element
    the royal exchange
    castle story (planted several flowers to find purple petals, yet I do not see these anywhere)
    a good day to dye
    magnifying matrix
    advanced construction
    resource upgrades
    royal upgrades
    hmmm, I guess the clever idea is to upgrade resource mills n mines before I go for buildings... Any other clever suggestions welcome )
    I would recommend new resource buildings over upgrades, in most cases. It's nice to have the shorter collection times on mines n mills (12 minutes per level upgraded), but it's only noticeable if you collect frequently throughout the day. I did my upgrades gradually over time as I accumulated the materials.

The Royal Exchange and building your castle would be my recommendation for your next priorities. The exchange opens up many opportunities - you can even start trading that extra milk. You can send knights on adventures from your castle, but you will also need a kitchen for that. The knights bring back supplies and gifts. And if you only have 1 mill, a second one will help. You are entering a very busy building phase. Maybe a 2nd mine too. And of course you might need to expand to create room for all these buildings!

the hatchery and stable will come in handy once you have the royal exchange, but they can wait for now.

Give Sir Pigglesworth some time, although it really helps if you can splurge on an apple tree in hopes of getting a golden apple. This goal can easily take weeks.

Purple petals come from the rocket larkspur plant.

The magnifying matrix materials will come from you doing all your usual activities.

Caravans can take a while -- and they only get harder! You can work on it a little at a time.

Hope this helps.

Executive Chef
    I have this goal "traverse the dessert Sands" but in my castle it is Locked. How do I unlock it?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaboe View Post
    I have this goal "traverse the dessert Sands" but in my castle it is Locked. How do I unlock it?
    If you go to this post it has the different goals you need to do
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Executive Chef
    I'm sorry, I don't recognise any of the goals named in that post. I don't have Sabrina, so I don't see how your referal to that post is an answer to my question? I just want to know how to unlock the adventure
    Last edited by Anaboe; 03-17-14 at 06:29 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    You'll need to expand to Sabina and do her associated quests to unlock that adventure.

I think you have your current goal from the barracks quest line.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Executive Chef
    Ah, thnx

Don't wanna expand to Sabrina yet, want to do some other quests first. Ah well, it's good this way

Page 4 of 94 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast