Page 36 of 94 FirstFirst ... 263233343536373839404686 ... LastLast

Thread: Help Me Thread! What Goal Do I Do Next?

Farm Supplier
    If only just the Larkspur drops purple petals, how come I have four of them even though I've never heard of that flower until now (and I couldn't gotten it yet since I'm Level 11)?

Executive Chef
    The few purple petals may have come from chopping old logs or tall grass or something like that.

Farm Supplier
    So, wait, not from flowers? But it says it can only come from flowers (in the description).

To get a guaranteed drop, you need to buy the rocket larkspur. You can chop old logs,etc but that's not a guarantee since you get white or yellow petals most of the time. Just buy the rocket larkspur.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    purple petals are Dropped always by Larkspur rocket and randomly by Ivy's hut, Purple cow, Patch of Tall Grass. some descriptions are not perfect. I think you have your answer now....

Farm Supplier
    I just got to Level 12, so I need to climb up one more Level before I can buy that flower. But yeah, thanks. I'll do the stuff I can do right now, first.

Edit: The quests I still need to complete are:
    The Royal Exchange
    Castle Story
    A Banner Occasion
    Green Thumb
    A House For Old Thomas
    Resource Upgrades
    Royal Upgrades
    The Nature Caravan
    High Steaks (I've only managed to give the Baron one Prime Cut so far)
    Sir Pigglesworth (just need the Golden Apple - what sucks is that I've used up all of Gems again, so now I'm down to 0)
    Hatching Plans
    A Stable Element (I have the Stable already, I just need to collect from it still)
    A Local Market (already have the market built as well, just need to collect from it)

For Thomas' house, I have pretty much all of the materials, I just to need to craft two bottles of simple glue, which I'm doing right now (I have two Potion Shops, and they're each brewing one simple glue).

And I've also done another expansion after Ivy's one. I've got another one I've already paid for, that I just need the Wisp Lanterns for since 153 Royal Points is already more than enough (that's how many I've got right now).

By the way, are the tickets required for the Expansion Permit expensive? I see that one of the expansions requires a Permit.

Edit: Wait a minute, I guess I messed up up there; I still need to actually gather all the materials to build the Stable; I do have it bought, though.

Edit2: How do I get more Glimmerdust, exactly? I have one bag, but I need 39 more - to build Ivy's Hut.
    Last edited by DragonOsman; 11-22-14 at 08:19 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you so much finally got the statue!! And I finished the respite completely am so thankful for all your help 😘 now onto glimmer gate oh oh oh lol tnx again x

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by scotslassuk View Post
    Thank you so much finally got the statue!! And I finished the respite completely am so thankful for all your help �� now onto glimmer gate oh oh oh lol tnx again x
    now that's a 'woohoo' moment indeed. I'm really happy for you! yes, now onto the glimmergate which is a long but really great goal. have fun!

Farm Supplier
    I'm kind of confused; I've expanded to what seemed to me like it was the expansion spot for the Monolith of Tabernum, but isn't it actually one of the two expansion spots that are right in front of the Monolith? So which one is it - the right or the left?

And I've managed to finally get my Lantern Spire to Level 3, but my Library is still at Level 1, as is my Sparkling Mine and both of my Sawmills, plus I still have to gather materials for building the Kitchen, Ivy's Hut and the Stable. The latter three goals are kind of hard right now since I'm having sort of a shortage of rock and trees to cut lately and the Mine and Sawmills don't get ready fast enough, either, each being at Level 1.

I have the Living Wood and Super Glue for Ivy's Hut prepared, but as for the latter, I only have around 8 so I'll need to make more for the other stuff that needs it, and yet I don't enough have tree sap. I have 2 of the 6 Fancy Beams I need as well, but it's in the same situation as the Super Glue. Collecting the Glimmerdust is tough since it's so rare, but I've managed to get 22 so far. I'm only collecting it from Mushroom Patches, though, so maybe that's it.
    Last edited by DragonOsman; 11-25-14 at 06:33 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Dragon, you need more patience, we have all been there and most of us worked it out for ourselves, you must do one thing at a time, glimmer dust, if you do not wish to buy a trove with gems you must raise the coins and buy red mushroom circles, there is a higher drop rate on these, you must collect from yr coin buildings everytime they are ready and buy saplings for wood, oak is good cheap and one square, or buy rocks to smash. We all remember being maxed out on mushrooms looking for glimmer dust to make Ivy's cottage. Your situation is not unique however your approach is unusual ��