Page 31 of 94 FirstFirst ... 212728293031323334354181 ... LastLast

Thread: Help Me Thread! What Goal Do I Do Next?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by roguebee View Post
    The apple tree is also a very rare drop from adventures, but I wouldn't count on it happening soon.
    I waited til my magic garden was up and running and got it on my second try if I remember correctly.

Fashion Designer
    All of my trees came from adventures, the higher level ones that take more time to make resources for. They were rare drops, rarer than the overgrown benches, beast statues, dragon statues and stuff. Keep plugging away at the adventures, they are worth it! Plus, it's always fun to find a box, regardless of how many benches you get (seriously, I have enough to start a barn fire). Thanks TL

I am level 31 and still waiting for a fruit tree. I have 5 quests waiting on fruit. I'm waiting to unlock the traverse the desert sands adventure so hopefully I'll get them from that

New Resident
    I'm at level 50. I've reached level 50, but the goal "The Mystic Alicorn" isn't yet complete. I sent the Knigths on "Dispel The Love Magic Adventure" for many, many, many times but not yet found the "A Sacred Horn". Why? Help me Thread Pls!!!

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by khrycabr View Post
    I'm at level 50. I've reached level 50, but the goal "The Mystic Alicorn" isn't yet complete. I sent the Knigths on "Dispel The Love Magic Adventure" for many, many, many times but not yet found the "A Sacred Horn". Why? Help me Thread Pls!!!
    THE MYSTIC ALICORN .Rewards 12,000 coin 40xp
    Follows Researching the Steed
    1. Find a Sacred Wing
    2. Find a Sacred Horn
    * Note: TL forum posts advise: need to go on Adventures many times for wings & horn.

Those parts are just super super rare. But they still do drop as there have been recent posts about it from lucky players. You just have to keep trying; you're not alone waiting for a drop still even after all this time. Try some more of the other adventures, like Bandits and Dark Cave. Good luck and tell us when you get it!

Note: the plume hive and feral lands adventures do not drop ALICORN parts.
    Note for newer players: if you don't have the love shack building, you can only get an alicorn by buying it with gems.

Rhino Keeper
    Can someone plz help?? I am lvl37 on CS doing the fairie respite. Now it came to the columns and I got fed up waiting and so bought gems and used them TO PURCHASE COLUMNS! Ok I hear you so, so wots ur problem? Well I got what I thought were columns and then set out to get the statue as this is nxt part but NO everytime I do an adventure it's bringing me bk columns. Why when I SPENT all my gems to skip this part is it bringing them bk instead off the statue?? I am sick to death doing this spicy adventure only to get columns that I PAYED to skip?? Can someone plz explain wots going on? I've spent a lot of money on gems and they are to precious to waste. My account can be checked to prove what I did and when I feel I should be reimbursed at least for the gems even if its just putting the gems bk to my account? Plz help as I am really fed up and feel I have been robbed when I chose to skip a part yet it won't advance me. Thank for reading my rant. Helen

Quote Originally Posted by scotslassuk View Post
    Can someone plz help?? I am lvl37 on CS doing the fairie respite. Now it came to the columns and I got fed up waiting and so bought gems and used them TO PURCHASE COLUMNS! Ok I hear you so, so wots ur problem? Well I got what I thought were columns and then set out to get the statue as this is nxt part but NO everytime I do an adventure it's bringing me bk columns. Why when I SPENT all my gems to skip this part is it bringing them bk instead off the statue?? I am sick to death doing this spicy adventure only to get columns that I PAYED to skip?? Can someone plz explain wots going on? I've spent a lot of money on gems and they are to precious to waste. My account can be checked to prove what I did and when I feel I should be reimbursed at least for the gems even if its just putting the gems bk to my account? Plz help as I am really fed up and feel I have been robbed when I chose to skip a part yet it won't advance me. Thank for reading my rant. Helen
    Hello Helen, can't have you being frustrated now! Ok, if you've got all of the columns, click on the respite and upgrade it. That should then take you to the next step. It should also stop more columns dropping. Did that work?? If it doesn't, come back and let me know....

If you want TL to check your game, you just need to email TL, link below.

Host(ess)
    Also I think you need to do Ancient Vault Adventure instead

Rhino Keeper
    Tnx for answering my rant lol firstly let me say that I had already clicked to upgrade when I purchased my gems. It took me to the nxt lvl which is the statue but every adventure I done it brought me bk columns even though I had purchased them with gems! Now can you see my frustration? After spending money on gems and doing all those adventures everyone brought me columns I had already purchased, so I feel *****ed out off the gems! Now I am in the process off the Ancient Vault so I will come bk and let you know if I get the statue. If I don't I really don't know what else to do as I can't keep buying gems and its 100gems for the statue!! Tnx again and fingers crossed lol

Tnx for answering my rant lol firstly let me say that I had already clicked to upgrade when I purchased my gems. It took me to the nxt lvl which is the statue but every adventure I done it brought me bk columns even though I had purchased them with gems! Now can you see my frustration? After spending money on gems and doing all those adventures everyone brought me columns I had already purchased, so I feel *****ed out off the gems! Now I am in the process off the Ancient Vault so I will come bk and let you know if I get the statue. If I don't I really don't know what else to do as I can't keep buying gems and its 100gems for the statue!! Tnx again and fingers crossed lol
    The statue can take up to a couple of tries, but you are so close to finishing! And yes, ancient vaults for statue. Good luck!