Page 3 of 94 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: Help Me Thread! What Goal Do I Do Next?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    This may or may not be the right place to ask this, so forgive me if it's not ...
    Is the white alicorn a gems-only animal now or will I reach a level where I can build one? Thanks
    If you have the love shack, you can craft the white alicorn after completing the valentines quest line from last year, otherwise it is gem only.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by shambalaya View Post
    If you have the love shack, you can craft the white alicorn after completing the valentines quest line from last year, otherwise it is gem only.
    Hmphf, noooooo I don't have the love shack & doesn't look I ever WILL have it - I started the game too late to be in the elite group that got that building.
    Darn.
    Ok, thanks for the fast response.

Fashion Designer

Glimmer gate or Faerie respite?

I have enough mithril to complete one of these for now. The other will have to wait. Which one should I do first?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    This may or may not be the right place to ask this, so forgive me if it's not ...
    Is the white alicorn a gems-only animal now or will I reach a level where I can build one? Thanks
    You need to have the quest in your book to find the wing/horn and the love shack to craft it - from last year's Valentine version. Otherwise it is a gem only purchase.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by savage_mel View Post
    I have enough mithril to complete one of these for now. The other will have to wait. Which one should I do first?
    I think you should go for the Glimmergate and work until you get Greselda. For now having Greselda opens more goals and things.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm at the same stage and have gone for Glimmergate as I can't move on otherwise. Hopefully by the time I catch up to the new quests that require a fully upgraded respite I'll have collected enough mithril. I'm at the stage where I can place the respite but i need the architects paste it requires for other things at the moment so am leaving it unbuilt for a while.

guys i am almost done ....

check it out -> https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?62916

Main Storyline goals in one big clean list with links to threads and pic of every goal!!!

i realy hope you guys will like it

it took me a lot of time to find and re-upload those images in the right order!!!

Farm Supplier
    Right now the only quests I have are thurstons thirst, cooking caravan, and am working on allergic to light. Question 1-do you need Griselda's castle to get the maze? Question 2- do you need the castle or maze to get the blythewood sapling?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by oledoeeyes View Post
    Right now the only quests I have are thurstons thirst, cooking caravan, and am working on allergic to light. Question 1-do you need Griselda's castle to get the maze? Question 2- do you need the castle or maze to get the blythewood sapling?
    Yes you need Griselda walking around your Kingdom and her castle before you get the Maze and Sapling quests.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Farm Supplier
    Thank you so much for answering quickly. This has been driving me crazy. I thought maybe the update had a glitch in it for me. Nice to know I am on the right path.

Page 3 of 94 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast