Page 28 of 94 FirstFirst ... 182425262728293031323878 ... LastLast

Thread: Help Me Thread! What Goal Do I Do Next?

New Resident
    Please help, I have been trying for months, doing a load of adventures but I am still unable to find the sacred horn to finish the Sacred Alicorn trial. I am on level 41

New Resident
    Can anyone help I'm stuck I'm on level 30 expanded to glimmergate but it hasn't activated why? How long do I gave to wait or what do I have to do, help me please

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by teffi45 View Post
    Please help, I have been trying for months, doing a load of adventures but I am still unable to find the sacred horn to finish the Sacred Alicorn trial. I am on level 41
    Sorry, do you mean white or pink alicorn?
    If white, It must be extremely disappointing for you and there are lots of others who also are still waiting for a part to drop. It's just time I'm afraid. Have you double checked in your Love a Shack that you don't have the horn? Just be mindful that the Plume Hive and Feral lands adventures do not drop alicorn parts for those players eligible to craft an alicorn. Keep trying Teffi.

If pink, try this link - https://forum.storm8.com/showthread.p...l=1#post844315. You want post 512.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 10-28-14 at 02:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by classact1 View Post
    Can anyone help I'm stuck I'm on level 30 expanded to glimmergate but it hasn't activated why? How long do I gave to wait or what do I have to do, help me please
    Firstly you must have expanded to the Forgotten Roost and you must have Sabina's house. If you've done these 2 things, then I think we need more info on what goals you still have to help you more. Can you post them please...

Quote Originally Posted by classact1 View Post
    You'll need to unlock the Forgotten Roost. Also, you'll need to complete these set of Goals from the 10/10/13 update. At the end of those Goals, you'll unlock the Glimmergate.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

New Resident
    Thank you for answering ok I am currently building salinas house and il look into the forgotten roost if any further problems il write back. Thank you again.

I feel like I've taken a wrong turn somewhere. Level 38 (all that candy corn helped level up over the last few weeks). Finished the troll tribe quests, have the faerie respite finished but it hasn't triggered any further goals. No Blythewood sapling or anything else - the only goal in my book at the moment is crafting the night sword for the Glimmergate questline. That's fine, one more dragon scale and I can craft the enchanted adamant. Do I need to finish this before any further goals will start? It's very weird only having one goal in the book (I know some people have no goals and the book disappears- eeek!) But I have plenty of story left, right? How can I get the next chapters started?

Quote Originally Posted by mangolassi23 View Post
    I feel like I've taken a wrong turn somewhere. Level 38 (all that candy corn helped level up over the last few weeks). Finished the troll tribe quests, have the faerie respite finished but it hasn't triggered any further goals. No Blythewood sapling or anything else - the only goal in my book at the moment is crafting the night sword for the Glimmergate questline. That's fine, one more dragon scale and I can craft the enchanted adamant. Do I need to finish this before any further goals will start? It's very weird only having one goal in the book (I know some people have no goals and the book disappears- eeek!) But I have plenty of story left, right? How can I get the next chapters started?
    Yes, that's exactly what's holding you up. Once you've finished the glimmergate, you'll move on. Here's a link to the glimmergate to give you an idea of what's coming up.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....l=1#post850543

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Yes, that's exactly what's holding you up. Once you've finished the glimmergate, you'll move on. Here's a link to the glimmergate to give you an idea of what's coming up.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....l=1#post850543
    Great, thanks Spirit! So just hanging out till next collection from my solitary dragon, then. <drums fingers> <twiddles thumbs>

Please Help! I don't know what to do next

My Kingdom goals are currently
    THE STICKY FORTUNE (had that one for almost 2 months!)
    What Does It Matter?
    Greselda's Beautiful Dark Garden.

I don't have half the Faeirie items, I never did get the Evil Queen's carriage (even though I finished that quest) and my Garden maze never did give me the ability to craft that pink potion so UNfortunately a spent big bucks to finish it off...
    All suggestions are welcome!

Gr8Ful1 & aGr8ful1, proud member of the Thuakie Society and Blessed owner of crafted #32 =D
    I am .. GR8FUL1

⚔TSS⚔
    Loyal Guardian of Thuakie Sword #⃣3⃣2⃣
    ✖️✖️{}=============>