Page 24 of 94 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627283474 ... LastLast

Thread: Help Me Thread! What Goal Do I Do Next?

Hi, I'm at the place in the troll quest where I need red petals for faerie elixir, and at the place in the Sabina questline where I need to scatter red petals to mask the smell of the skunk solvent (lovely!). I currently have 28 red petals and collecting them is slooooow (have flowering hedge but no red trillium & no gems). What should I use my petals for first? Thanks!

I am needing help I am on level 12 and need the Portion building it's shows it locked and say Goal I am nut sure what goal I need to unlock it and where you find your goals somebody please help me go to my wall jonimariejones1977 thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jonimariejones1977 View Post
    I am needing help I am on level 12 and need the Portion building it's shows it locked and say Goal I am nut sure what goal I need to unlock it and where you find your goals somebody please help me go to my wall jonimariejones1977 thanks
    Have you expanded to Ivy? She's the tree lady at the top of your screen. When you expand to her & free her, a goal pops up to build the potion shop. She will have a ? Over her head til you finish her goal line.

Dabag's goal reference thread is a great help to get through the goals.

Here's the link:

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....le-story-Goals

The Game Guide thread has lots of great info as well.

I see that people are posting about the lovecupine quest and it's not during valentines. Is this quest available to all after a certain level?

Fashion Designer
    It is not about levels, the quest is triggered by spawning your first lovecupine when collecting from a Valentines item (pink animals, pink spire, pink alicorns, Valentines flowers, someone also reported the red trillium as a source of lovecupines).
    Some people only get their first lovecupine after many months, perhaps all they have is a pink alicorn, which is why they see the quest pop up long after Valentines.
    You have to slay 5 lovecupines to complete the quest and then there is no more after that.

Hope that helps :-)

Quote Originally Posted by shambalaya View Post
    It is not about levels, the quest is triggered by spawning your first lovecupine when collecting from a Valentines item (pink animals, pink spire, pink alicorns, Valentines flowers, someone also reported the red trillium as a source of lovecupines).
    Some people only get their first lovecupine after many months, perhaps all they have is a pink alicorn, which is why they see the quest pop up long after Valentines.
    You have to slay 5 lovecupines to complete the quest and then there is no more after that.

Hope that helps :-)
    Thanks! Is the alicorn only available to craft in the love shack or is there another way? Also is the love shack only available during valentines day?

Quote Originally Posted by mrglymph View Post
    Thanks! Is the alicorn only available to craft in the love shack or is there another way? Also is the love shack only available during valentines day?
    Yup, only available to craft in the Love Shack.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Executive Chef
    So, I only have 2 goals left:

Just discovered fire (which requires 20 mithril, and since I don't have a mithril-dragon, it's gonna take a while)
    Gifts for Bella (which requires a lot of glimmer shards and parts, and is previous to "Sister, sister")

Is it true I've come to the endgame? Nothing else to do than wait for the next part in this great story?

Executive Chef
    Not sure why a lot of people are believing in "the end" don't let people tell you, we get an up date weekly ,,, but there was a time we did not... We went months and since last fall I thinking we got a update almost every week,,,, not unless the quest took two weeks...then they may not of giving us one,,,, some people in the forum .. Thinking they are not happy with the game and trying to stir the pot, don't let them,,,, just enjoy the game,,, as its rolling out ,,,

Quote Originally Posted by Anaboe View Post
    Is it true I've come to the endgame? Nothing else to do than wait for the next part in this great story?
    lol, what endgame?
    since we dont have expand to the southeast, i think the end is far away, and even we expand to that mysterious thing...
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals