Page 12 of 94 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262 ... LastLast

Thread: Help Me Thread! What Goal Do I Do Next?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by doobievilla View Post
    Time is the key and awareness.. i have used Builders Paste to build Architects Paste then realizing.. ohh i needed the Builders paste for another goal/building.. i try not to get ahead of myself anymore.. its tough i take quick notes and send myself timed emails notifying me of everything that Queenzod has posted. Then I work on making stuff I need and attempting to use the resource Pac Man.. the Resource PAC MAN is pretty simple.. if you use this it will eat that.. so when you plan out getting past a upgrade or a new shiny goal Castle/Resource.. always remember the basic resources are important.. Collect the basics like you collect Food to eat and live
    Great ideas! I have done the same thing when I had more than one building to build up and I would think one was done when I finished the last item, only to find myself short on things because I had used them to build up other things for a different building. I do something similar but less complicated and maybe less efficient, by keeping a piece of paper with notes jotted on it.

Host(ess)
    Hi! I got to level 25 and so many goals added up, I feel a little puzzled. Hope to hear your ideas on the priorities!
    1 Menacing art
    2 The Scrying game
    both need red petals sooo rare I do not ever have enough
    3 Trade tickets I expect to be done if I do
    4 Royal proof gives a Royal chateau, it should give some royal points useful to expand (I only have 876), but require space and use up so many trade tickets i'll have to work long for a Tinker camp
    Oh and I just checked in the guide, it says: You still have to buy The Royal Chateau & build it! 500 coins, hmmm...
    5 find the Magic garden
    6 a mysterious sneeze
    7 a mysterious song
    I only have enough points to expand to Thurston, I guess I should go this way.
    8 Royal upgrades
    9 the Grand market
    10 the Builder's caravan
    11 a Miner's inconvenience
    all need a lot of building material. I am not sure why would I need a deep mine by now, it takes space, my workshops are busy all the time anyway...
    12 Ivy's hot sauce Skunks, hello, where are you?
    13 A New Game To Play Well, why would I do something that does not state any rewards?
    14 Necessary Truffness
    15 High Steaks
    16 Missing Locket
    all require the same resources, but the last one is the most intriguing
    17 Sir Pigglesworth one day we'll meet...
    18 Breakfast of Champions No oranges anywhere in the game yet.
    19 Alluring cheese No cheese either.

Just writing them down gives an overwhelming feeling.

Executive Chef
    As you already know, these goals will stay on your Kingdom Goal Listing until you get around to them. So these are just my opinions

Main Storyline by Sabrinashal - keeps you on track
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....-Updates-List&

6 a mysterious sneeze -THURSTON
    5 find the Magic garden
    7 a mysterious song -PRINCESS SABINA
    I only have enough points to expand to Thurston, I guess I should go this way.

(theaters RP 230 (2x2) are what I used to build up my royal points to expand)
    -------------
    3 Trade tickets I expect to be done if I do
    Tinker camp will also clear this goal (yes, takes time - just keep collecting trade tickets- well worth it to help with building materials)
    4 Royal proof (The Royal Chateau is required when you reach #4 of Glimmergate Part 1- it can wait till you start that chain )
    ------------------
    12 Ivy's hot sauce Skunks, hello, where are you? RAT TAILS- To attract skunkupines, try harvesting several crops of corn, wheat, tomato, sugar cane or tending flowers.
    (corn & flowers worked best for me)
    13 A New Game To Play Well, why would I do something that does not state any rewards?
    (I only play the games that interest me - sometimes the baron shows and asks me to collect from a building , then gives me 6-15 or30 gems)
    ------------------
    No hurry - normal play will eventually give you what you need

14 Necessary Truffness BARON
    15 High Steaks BARON
    once the goals for prime cuts & truffles are completed> collect a Prime Cut then The Baron appears and is looking for more Truffles & Prime Cuts.
    He will provide the recipe "Feed The Baron" to the Kitchen17 Sir Pigglesworth one day we'll meet... GOLDEN> APPLE, EGG, NUGGET

The apple tree is rare find from adventure, or magic garden (I bought one from the market for gems - I really, really wanted him for all the stuff he finds that I do not have to craft)
    the orange & lemon I got from adventure

16 Missing Locket #4POOF & GONE - no hurry, but if your interested in the storyline you may like to read: Thread Dialogs Pg.3 Post #30
    https://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?68301-Dialogs&

Will stay on your listing until you get around to them - when you have the time, coin & resources

2 The Scrying game GLIMMERDUST TROVE - rewards you with 1 trove
    Red petals: occasionally drops from Patch of Tall Grass, Plant In A Log, Old Log, Bushes, Ferns and Ivy's Hut. - I bought the Red Trillium for 35 gems -20 min. collection time
    (the multi-color hedge at 40gems gives asst. colors including red)
    11 a Miner's inconvenience-DEEP MINE-upgraded gives Mithril

8 Royal upgrades - library & tower
    9 the Grand market - market place
    1 Menacing art BARRACKS - no hurry:
    10 the Builder's caravan - no hurry: Caravans use up resources

18 Breakfast of Champions No oranges anywhere in the game yet. BARONS BIRTHDAY-a lot of coin & resources for a decoration that does nothing but look pretty
    19 Alluring cheese No cheese either. MONSTER TRAPS- traps cost 5 gems each
    just make sure you only buy 1 trap>slay the skunkupine, then buy the next trap > slay the Fangbeast (cost of traps 10 gem reward 10 gem)

Hope this helps :-)
    Last edited by Dabag; 05-10-14 at 10:36 AM.

Host(ess)
    Thank you! This is such a quick and great answer! Send you big hugs from my land

New Resident
    Hello! I am on level 35 with 3,363 Royal Points. i have a few goals i am working on but can't seem to get one going.

1. Thurston's Bravery: I need to Adventure to the Glimmergate but it does not appear as an adventure option in the Barracks. Knight's hall is still blocked by a Goal. What am i missing to get this going?

Thanks!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by linaq5 View Post
    Hello! I am on level 35 with 3,363 Royal Points. i have a few goals i am working on but can't seem to get one going.

1. Thurston's Bravery: I need to Adventure to the Glimmergate but it does not appear as an adventure option in the Barracks. Knight's hall is still blocked by a Goal. What am i missing to get this going?

Thanks!
    As far as I remember the glimmergate adventure is only available from the castle, not the barracks. The knights hall is a looong goal in which you have to get all the badges before it unlocks. You know, the explorers badge, nurturers badge, artisans badge etc.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by shambalaya View Post
    As far as I remember the glimmergate adventure is only available from the castle, not the barracks. The knights hall is a looong goal in which you have to get all the badges before it unlocks. You know, the explorers badge, nurturers badge, artisans badge etc.
    Thanks for the quick reply. I don't have the castle as an option, either in the shop or in my inventory, maybe an issue I need to bring up with IT? I only have to get the explores badge but I have a feeling I have to completely expand to get that one.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by linaq5 View Post
    Thanks for the quick reply. I don't have the castle as an option, either in the shop or in my inventory, maybe an issue I need to bring up with IT? I only have to get the explores badge but I have a feeling I have to completely expand to get that one.
    By castle I meant the Queens Court or the Kings Keep :-)

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by shambalaya View Post
    By castle I meant the Queens Court or the Kings Keep :-)
    Thank you! You are awesome

Fashion Designer
    Hi guys, where do i find the potion shop gossip to have the garden out?

Got the blywood at level one. Thanks