Page 37 of 94 FirstFirst ... 273334353637383940414787 ... LastLast

Thread: Help Me Thread! What Goal Do I Do Next?

Rhino Keeper
    Does it matter to the story line whether you do the troll pit or Sabrina expansion first? I know you have to do Sabrina before the forgotten roost.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    No, troll story is quite separate to Sabina, so you can do either first or even (if you can) just start both and work on them bit by bit. Do you need links for these to prepare?

Rhino Keeper
    no thanks spiritwind, we like surprises. LOL

Farm Supplier
    Still, though, which expansion gives you the Monolith? It's not the one you need 600 Royal Points, 6 Wisp Lanterns and 35,000 Coins for, is it?

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
    Still, though, which expansion gives you the Monolith? It's not the one you need 600 Royal Points, 6 Wisp Lanterns and 35,000 Coins for, is it?
    That's the one

Quote Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
    Check the game guide thread here:

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....ory-Game-Guide

Answers to many of your questions are here. Check out the kingdom map, goal reference, etc. This thread is invaluable.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by midsom View Post
    no thanks spiritwind, we like surprises. LOL
    I had a sneaky feeling you didn't want links! Well, enjoy your journey then and have fun! good luck Midsom.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by CatsCradle0 View Post
    That's the one
    Thanks. But really, 600 Royal Points? What Royal Buildings should I get (I have a Level 3 Lantern Spire and Level 1 Royal Library, so far, for 156 Points)? And just so you guys know, I've lately been having an extremely hard time getting and saving up Gems. I don't like spending real money on a game, so I won't actually go and buy Gems, and right now I have only 4 Gems. Getting the Barracks for one of those Thanksgiving goals requires 360 or something Gems, so something tells me I won't be able to do that one.

I'll try to save up points for the King's Keep and the other Royal Buildings I can get, as well as Walls (although I don't see them in my Market yet - I just got to Level 15), and I'll try to get my Library up to Level 2 and then Level 3.

Executive Chef
    Buy another spire or a watchtower. Go to Market, Buildings, Royal and see what you can afford for coins.

Farm Supplier
    I finally got my King's Keep up. I want to send my Knights on that first quest that's listed, "Search the Ancient Vault," but I don't recognize the meal I have to make for it. Which one is that?

I've got some walls up now as well, so now I have 453 Royal Points total. Still a ways to go until 600, but I've at least made progress. I really need to hurry up and get enough points for the expansion for the Tablet; my area's getting crowded right now. I also saw one for around 140 something Points, but it's 15,000 coins so since the one for the Tablet is more expensive, I'll try to save up enough money that I can pay for both of them back to back.