Page 10 of 94 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast

Thread: Help Me Thread! What Goal Do I Do Next?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Seriously700 View Post
    I didn't upgrade my jousting arena for several weeks and I did receive drops of armour and longswords at level 1.

Do you have the purple cow yet? The jousting arena requires lots of purple dye to build, which the purple cow drops, so I would wait to have the purple cow first.

Even if you can't afford other royal buildings yet, you will need them for future quests so you can start stockpiling the materials needed, along with wisp lanterns. Then as you can afford them, you can quickly expand and build them. The theater is only 2x2 so that might be a good one to start with. Keep in mind those higher level royal buildings generate a fair amount of coins.

I decided to hold off on the windmill till after I had built all the main royal buildings because I didn't feel I could spare 3 builders paste, but that's a personal choice based on my resource availability.

Good luck!
    This was super helpful!

I actually have a bunch of purple petals because I bought the hedge and have been slowly collecting from it. So I've been crafting purple dye when I can in prep for the jousting arena.

The only bummer about the jousting arena is that it costs 50k. I'm trying to save up the 135k I need to expand to the troll king (I'm close- about 115k). So I might do the troll king first and then save up the $ for jousting. I know the troll takes 99 energy so that'll be a while after I expand.

I might look at building a theater after that since it's small. And I know what you mean about builder's paste. I got one from the dark cave adventures today and I was so excited thinking about all the sap and wood I didn't have to use!!

Nightclub Owner
    Windmills might have a large resource outlay but they're coin cheap and give a good return. I think it takes about 4 collections and then you're in the profit. So if you have the resources they can be a quick way to boost your income.

With the royal buildings don't bother with an observatory as I don't remember it being used for a quest. All the other coins ones do get used at some point.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Fashion Designer
    Don't know if this is the right forum to ask this but since the last update my castle story game drops Internet when I try to visit neighbors and sometimes is just hard to connect to the game. I do not have problems with Internet connection with any other game just this one. Is anyone else having this problem?

What device are you using? Is it up to date? Force close any apps in the background. Hope you get it back working soon.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    What device are you using? Is it up to date? Force close any apps in the background. Hope you get it back working soon.
    iPhone. It's up to date. Will try foreclosing. Thanks

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    Windmills might have a large resource outlay but they're coin cheap and give a good return. I think it takes about 4 collections and then you're in the profit. So if you have the resources they can be a quick way to boost your income.

With the royal buildings don't bother with an observatory as I don't remember it being used for a quest. All the other coins ones do get used at some point.
    Thanks! I wish the windmills didn't use builder's paste since those are so precious.

I will build a windmill eventually. But since the drop rate for flour is small and they don't over any RP I'll go for other buildings instead.

Happy Humpday everyone!!

Here's a question--should I update my resources before going on to get the Troll Pit or the lady with the hair (geez I can't remember her name!)

I'm on Level 27--I have the Jousting Arena (lvl 1), the Windmill, one wizard school, the theatre, the greenhouse...my Deep Mine is still at level 1, my two sparkling mines are at level 3 & 4, my two sawmills are at level 3. I have reached level 5 on my Library, Marketplace, two farmhouses and two cottages. I also have 5 glimmerdust troves (all drops from the Leprechaun Pots or Knight adventures!) and two maple trees. I did buy a Mermaid pond when it came out, couldn't help myself! (thank you for extra gems from playing other games! haha)

I'm thinking I should try and build up my stone & wood amounts, update the mines & sawmills to Lvl 5, maybe then I'll have enough coin saved up to expand to the Troll Pit!!! Upgrading some of those resources are so expensive!!!!! Does that sound like a good plan? To upgrade my buildings & stockpile my 'important' resources?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by meggilizz View Post
    Happy Humpday everyone!!

Here's a question--should I update my resources before going on to get the Troll Pit or the lady with the hair (geez I can't remember her name!)

I'm thinking I should try and build up my stone & wood amounts, update the mines & sawmills to Lvl 5, maybe then I'll have enough coin saved up to expand to the Troll Pit!!! Upgrading some of those resources are so expensive!!!!! Does that sound like a good plan? To upgrade my buildings & stockpile my 'important' resources?
    Everyone plays a little differently, so you might get different answers for this!

For me, upgrading buildings is not very important. I pretty much don't upgrade buildings unless I need to (For example, when we have a quest that says you have to collect X item from a level Y whatever-building.) Though every now and then I will go around upgrading royal buildings to get a few more points. If I were you, I'd go for expansions first. (I think Sabina gives you more storyline, so you may want to head for her before the troll pit. I'm assuming you already have Thurston.)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by meggilizz View Post
    Happy Humpday everyone!!

I'm on Level 27--I have the Jousting Arena (lvl 1), the Windmill, one wizard school, the theatre, the greenhouse...my Deep Mine is still at level 1, my two sparkling mines are at level 3 & 4, my two sawmills are at level 3. I have reached level 5 on my Library, Marketplace, two farmhouses and two cottages. I also have 5 glimmerdust troves (all drops from the Leprechaun Pots or Knight adventures!) and two maple trees. I did buy a Mermaid pond when it came out, couldn't help myself! (thank you for extra gems from playing other games! haha)

You need a lot more RP to get to Sabina than the troll pit. Do you have 2900 RP? If not, I'd go for the troll pit first since it gives 450 RP once you complete the troll king.

Host(ess)
    And now with the troll updates, I'm not sure you'll get less goals than Sabina.

Page 10 of 94 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast