Page 25 of 94 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728293575 ... LastLast

Thread: Help Me Thread! What Goal Do I Do Next?

Executive Chef
    Ok, ok, I meant, are the no more goals at this moment for me?

Quote Originally Posted by Anaboe View Post
    Ok, ok, I meant, are the no more goals at this moment for me?
    if you have finish sister, sister you should be done
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals

Surprise, Azalea!" in order to access "The Mad Tea Party"

I am soooo confused!!! I have no idea what to do to unlock buildings. I have done or so I thought I completed the Surprise, Azalea!" so I can get the Tea Party item unlocked. I do remember following this dialogue and still its not unlocked. I was doing a goal ( so I thought) and I had to upgrade to highest levels of the Conservatory, the Chateau and the theater. The Chateau was hard and time consuming but I did it and now nothing!!! I am almost a level 37 I while I am going thru other dialogues to unlock buildings, they say I have to complete other dialogues but how do you do that? Where are the initial steps to begin these dialogues?
    Where are the steps to start conversation on :Knock on wood" and But we just met"?

The goals I still have are:

The Mystic Alicorn
    The Master Botanist
    The Cooking Caravan
    High Maintenance
    Daddy Thurston
    The Most Important Meal ( I need an apple tree to make apple pies as I don't have an apple tree)

Thanks
    Landa002
    ipod 4th generation

I think High Maintenance is part of Glimmergate part 1. I would try to get this goal finished as it leads to Griselda if I'm not mistaken. Here's Dabags goal thread relating to that:

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....10-2013-Update

Regarding Thurston, not sure what goal that is part of. Have you finished outfitting him and is he walking your kingdom?

Ah, yes you will need the apple tree for the Glimmergate quest. You may just have to break down & buy one if you haven't gotten any from adventuring. Doing the side goals for other TL games can help you there.
    Last edited by meme1098; 10-02-14 at 11:23 AM.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    If I remember correctly, Daddy Thurston is in the Pepe le Skunkupine (the pet skunkupine) chain. He's a cute little addition to any kingdom but not directly related to the main storyline. Stick with Greselda's chain and anything that leads to the Blythwood Sapling line...most of the new content seems to be tacked on after those are pretty far along.

Yes Thurston is walking around. I will take your suggestion and play TL new games just to get gems then I will delete. This way it want be too painful paying gems for the Apple tree. Thanks for your guys suggestions.

Landa002

Fashion Designer
    Plume hive adventure still blocked
    Only goal I have is thurstons bravery I still need hilt of darkness

Do I need to finish this goal to get the new ones, haven't had any goals in weeks, fairy respite is fully upgraded

New Resident
    How can you get dragons ? Do you have to buy them with gems or can you get them with a quest ?

Quote Originally Posted by Anneli3s View Post
    How can you get dragons ? Do you have to buy them with gems or can you get them with a quest ?
    There's a dragon quest when the first egg drops from the forgotten roost. Have you expanded there?

Always check Dabag's goal thread first & you will more than likely find where you are & what's next.
    Here's Dabags goal thread for the dragon egg:
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....l=1#post627863

The Game Guide thread is great with all kinds of info. It's the very last sticky.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

New Resident
    Thanks for the useful info !