Page 40 of 94 FirstFirst ... 303637383940414243445090 ... LastLast

Thread: Help Me Thread! What Goal Do I Do Next?

Executive Chef
    You are going to need them for future quests. The theater could probably wait for now as it only gives coins. The jeweler randomly drops jewels along with coins, so you may want to build that one in the near future for making swords.

Quote Originally Posted by roguebee View Post
    You are going to need them for future quests. The theater could probably wait for now as it only gives coins. The jeweler randomly drops jewels along with coins, so you may want to build that one in the near future for making swords.
    Thank you. I will start on the jeweler next then.

I'm confuse, why I not in the allergy posion quest? my level 42 and right now on my Grselda's Beautiful Dark Garden Quest. I see most my friends already on that quest at level 20. Do anybody know why and how can I active that quest?

Thanks

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by acupofgreentea View Post
    I'm confuse, why I not in the allergy posion quest? my level 42 and right now on my Grselda's Beautiful Dark Garden Quest. I see most my friends already on that quest at level 20. Do anybody know why and how can I active that quest? Thanks
    Just keep working on goals in your book. You'll move on once you've finished the Garden.

Farm Supplier
    I read a post here in which the poster said he/she (don't know the person's gender) found his/her Golden Apple in the forest. I don't get if it's meant to be from the Magic Garden or one of the quests from the castle. If it's the latter, then which quest is it - the one for the Vault or the one with the Bandits? Or am I completely misunderstanding it?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
    I read a post here in which the poster said he/she (don't know the person's gender) found his/her Golden Apple in the forest. I don't get if it's meant to be from the Magic Garden or one of the quests from the castle. If it's the latter, then which quest is it - the one for the Vault or the one with the Bandits? Or am I completely misunderstanding it?
    Probably meant by chopping down trees. That's how I got my first one.

Farm Supplier
    Eh? But I still haven't gotten mine, even though I've chopped down a whole bunch of trees already. There's an Apple Tree that's worth 90 Gems, and that's the only way to get the Golden Apple other than either the Bandit quest or the Vault quest, both of which have so far yielded quite a few spoils for me already. I understand that it's very rare, and I'll try to keep chopping down trees to look for it, but I'm not holding my breath.

Fashion Designer
    Eh? But I still haven't gotten mine, even though I've chopped down a whole bunch of trees already. There's an Apple Tree that's worth 90 Gems, and that's the only way to get the Golden Apple other than either the Bandit quest or the Vault quest, both of which have so far yielded quite a few spoils for me already. I understand that it's very rare, and I'll try to keep chopping down trees to look for it, but I'm not holding my breath.
    I don't believe you can find a golden apple from chopping down trees. It is rare drop from fruit trade, adventures I got my last one from the desert adventure, and drop from apple tree and sometimes Sir Piggles. I have played for over 2 years and only have 25.

Farm Supplier
    Yep, that's what I thought, too. And thanks for telling me what quest I can get it from. So it's the Desert Sands one, then? That one's still locked for me, though.

As for the Fruit Trade, which one do you mean? I can't really check right now, since I already have an ongoing trade currently (if you're referring to one of the trades available at the Royal Exchange).

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Yep, that's what I thought, too. And thanks for telling me what quest I can get it from. So it's the Desert Sands one, then? That one's still locked for me, though.

As for the Fruit Trade, which one do you mean? I can't really check right now, since I already have an ongoing trade currently (if you're referring to one of the trades available at the Royal Exchange).
    Hi... Yes there is 'Trade with the Farmers' in the royal exchange which also has the potential to drop golden apples. You do need to unlock that trade by a series of goals though... (Unless you're doing the Christmas event now as it unlocks it for you so that you can do a step in the event goal).

here is the link to unlock the Fruit Trade... [/COLOR] Trade with Fruit Farmers