Page 76 of 94 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778798086 ... LastLast

Thread: Help Me Thread! What Goal Do I Do Next?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    If you are not interested in the Dark Sister u-goal and you finished the Sister Sister quest, move on. Don't waste gems on things as trivial as chopping logs! For fertilizer, royal cows and conservatories are perfect.
    Thank you

New Resident
    I have finished the goal to dress Thurston, why is his Helmet and the big hook still in my inventory?

I'm stuck. I don't know where this goal is for anymore it's called BEAT UP THE ...LOVECUPINE. It's been awhile since a LOVECUPINE has shown up. Do I have to pay to finish the goal.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 123fairys View Post
    I have finished the goal to dress Thurston, why is his Helmet and the big hook still in my inventory?
    Just one of those mysteries of how the game was programed.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tanna72670 View Post
    I'm stuck. I don't know where this goal is for anymore it's called BEAT UP THE ...LOVECUPINE. It's been awhile since a LOVECUPINE has shown up. Do I have to pay to finish the goal.
    Somewhere in your kingdom you have a pink animal. Maybe the Pink Alicorn? Collect from it and eventually the pink skunkupines will pop up. No you don't need to pay to complete it. It has no bearing on any of the other story lines.

I currently am on with the Greselda's Dark Garden and Blythewood Sapling part one quests.

I have only three mythic essences so far and am on 'Can't Fool the Ladies' waiting for more dragon scales to drop before I can make two more mythic essences. I have one dragon at the moment so it will take a while.

Once I've got those, which goal should I use them on first? (assuming I manage to get the other requirements for the relevant goals)
    Upgrading the dark garden to level two needs 5 mythic essences.
    Sending the letter to Agnes (part 2) will need five mythic essences. (And then I'll need three more for the sapling itself)

The other thing I'm stuck on is how to get kaz to be walking around. I have his house and did the jousting with him to pic the trolls to go on the hunt with him but then he went away and hasn't came back yet.

I would like to be able to play the community event that is about to start.

Can anyone help me

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tanna72670 View Post
    The other thing I'm stuck on is how to get kaz to be walking around. I have his house and did the jousting with him to pic the trolls to go on the hunt with him but then he went away and hasn't came back yet.

I would like to be able to play the community event that is about to start.

Can anyone help me
    Kaz leaving is very close to the end of the current storyline. You have to have the faerie workshop and then faerie bridge to have him walking around. So, it may be that this update will only be for these players who have completed the current storyline (but I could be wrong as it depends on where the new story starts).

I currently have so many goals partially done I was checking threads to see what to complete first ... I see many mentions of shards from the tablet... I have had my tablet for many months and I have collected nothing but coins from it. Is this normal? Is this still part of the storyline?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by plaidkat View Post
    I currently have so many goals partially done I was checking threads to see what to complete first ... I see many mentions of shards from the tablet... I have had my tablet for many months and I have collected nothing but coins from it. Is this normal? Is this still part of the storyline?
    The tablet quest with the shards is a permanent quest. The Shards are rare and it can take time to collect them.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request