Thread: Missing Items

Missing Items

Hi!! \ (▫^ o ^▫) /

Please help, if you can ~

I sent a message to the support team several days ago, but have yet to hear back from them, and so my boutique sits empty & I am losing points because of it.

The issue at hand: after opening my boutique in Fashion Story, all of my items on every table & rack were gone. I had at least 3 or 4 full orders of an item on every rack or table, some with more than 3,500 pieces of a specific item, and have not had an actual empty table or rack for quite some time, therefore, all of my items should not have been able to sell so quickly.

I looked on the forum for help with this issue, & found that blocking your store door can cause a mass sale, but I am not one to usually block off my front door, and I definitely did not do that this time.

In addition, as I mentioned before, this would have been a sale of thousands of items, in just a few hours, since I looked at & re-stocked my store several times that day.

As you can imagine, I am upset and definitely confused about how & why this occurred, and thought I would ask here to see if anyone could help me with this issue, especially since, I could not find a post exactly as mine.

Before contacting the Team Lava Support Team, I even rebooted my tablet & reloaded the Valentine's version of Fashion Story & even the original version, as well.

Game Information Sent To Support Team:
    Storm 8 ID: PugPugsley
    Boutique Name: Pugsley's Place
    Game: Fashion Story
    Level: 96
    Device: Google (Asus) Nexus 7 Tablet

If anyone can help me, or if a member of the Support Team is reading this, please let me know what can be done, since I spent a lot of money on all of the product that I had in my store, and it upsets me when thousands of items just suddenly disappear.

Thank You!!

Pugsley!! \ (=^ u ^=) /

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Thank you for the information! Sorry to hear about that. Please allow 3-5 days from the creation of your ticket for Support to respond.

It's likely you experienced a quick sell, which is when the client and server disagree on how many items were sold. When this happens, your items quick sell and the Coins are delivered to the account. This is often caused by blocking the door. If you're not intentionally blocking the door, it's possible you had an item in that area and accidentally blocked it. Please be sure to keep the door clear so customers can get in by design.