Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Is there a way I can still finish my Reindeer Stable/Glimmerbat Habitat?

My Glimmerbat Habitat need 5 Spooky Glimmer Rocks to up data. And it says "from adventure" not "from gem". So I think I still can get it from adventure. Am I wrong?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by upcloud View Post
    My Glimmerbat Habitat need 5 Spooky Glimmer Rocks to up data. And it says "from adventure" not "from gem". So I think I still can get it from adventure. Am I wrong?
    They won't drop from adventures after the holiday has passed, especially this long. You will have to spend some gems.

Does the Glimmerbat habitat need to be at max level before it drops fruit - mine gives coins but has never dropped any fruit ever,I think it is still at level 1, to upgrade it I need a Glimmerbat 'from goal'

Hi! Could anyone tell me how many gems I would need to upgrade at the final level for the bat, please? I am at the level before and am weighing up whether to spend the gems for the 5 glimmer rocks or not?
    thanks in advance!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bluebellgirl68 View Post
    Does the Glimmerbat habitat need to be at max level before it drops fruit - mine gives coins but has never dropped any fruit ever,I think it is still at level 1, to upgrade it I need a Glimmerbat 'from goal'
    Yes it needs to be level 5 for it to srop fruit.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kingdomvillee View Post
    Hi! Could anyone tell me how many gems I would need to upgrade at the final level for the bat, please? I am at the level before and am weighing up whether to spend the gems for the 5 glimmer rocks or not?
    thanks in advance!
    If this was a recent purchase from the market (like mine), you should have the quest in your book to follow.
    I've been told that all components will be available, including the bat at the end...so, you shouldn't have to use any gems.

If you've had it since Halloween 2013, then I'm not sure yet. My knights are on adventure to get the glimmer rocks now.

Nightclub Owner
    If it was Halloween then I think the glimmerbat was 50 gems
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

ah, thanks for your reply.
    I've had it since Halloween, so I think my only option now is through gems.
    Just didn't want to spend gems for this stage if it's mega gems for the bat.
    I think the little bat flying around looks great!
    Good luck with your Adventures!

50 Gems, great, thank you!

Rhino Keeper
    So i just did the calculations on my unfinished stable. I have 8 polarian planks, so would need to buy two, at 10 gems each, that's 20 gems, then another 100 gems for snow, then another 120 for letchin or whatever it is called, at 12 gems for each and you need 10. So all in all it seems paying 200 for a finished project is more worth it. Problem is, i am not sur if i oay 200 gems i will get a fully upgraded stable including rini... I know i saw a thread somewhere about it.
    Ayone know if the 200 gem purchase gives you a finished fully upgraded stable?
    Thanks

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast