Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: What special gift box have you received from an adventure please post what adventure

Executive Chef
    my knights brought me a heart cow from the ancient vaults this morning! YAY! Awwwww, such a cute lil baby lol

Executive Chef
    I've gotten a scarecrow, a pumpkin hutch, 2 romantic fountains and a dark formation(?) not sure that's right name for it - from the cave adventure. I don't remember where the others came from, except I usually only do vaults & Bandits regularly. I try to do a desert sand adventure once a week or so, still trying for another burning ember.
    Before the Valentine challenges, I've gotten lots of benches & scarecrows, and occasional animals or fruit trees.
    I send out from both places as often as they can go, and went thru a dry patch last month where I didn't get any boxes for a long while. I'm glad that's past now!
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Searching the ancient vault: pink unicorn statue x2

I am still trying to get that statue for my faires so I'll be doing this adventure for forever...
    Last edited by MiniLaura; 02-11-14 at 08:30 AM. Reason: removed starred word

Farm Supplier
    I've had a pink chicken and a pink sheep so far!

I still have not received any pink items but do I have a collection of anvils in storage.

Rhino Keeper
    I only sent out dark cave adventures lately, and these are the items I get from special gift box since Val update: heart cow, pink chicken, cupid pig, love sheep, spirte blossoms, flowering bush, Fluttermush ring, kissing willow, heartbloom, lovepuff, romantic fountain, kissing light post and pink unicorn(statue)...(almost all of the val stuff they put in the market)

Personally I found dark cave adventure has the best special gift box drop rate, though I do get benches and the pumpkin hutch a lot.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by shipower View Post
    I only sent out dark cave adventures lately, and these are the items I get from special gift box since Val update: heart cow, pink chicken, cupid pig, love sheep, spirte blossoms, flowering bush, Fluttermush ring, kissing willow, heartbloom, lovepuff, romantic fountain, kissing light post and pink unicorn(statue)...(almost all of the val stuff they put in the market)

Personally I found dark cave adventure has the best special gift box drop rate, though I do get benches and the pumpkin hutch a lot.
    You are obviously very lucky. From my calculations you have 13 drops of the new items in the 13 days it has been available. Therefore you must also have the barracks (which I do also) but that takes 2 days to mature. Therefore you have has 20 adventures at the most and come up with 13 surprise boxes. Very definitely lucky. Unless you sped up adventures to see what you get and resent, so, Ifs that is the case, then you have been on a few more adventures.

I have been daily since the start of the drops (every second day from the barracks) and have a kissing post thing, cupid pig and ANOTHER trove which I did not need.

Congratulations on your haul, I hope they continue. Cheers

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by monstermash1 View Post
    Sending knights on dispel love adventure (you only have this if you have a love shack ) will let you know what I get tomorrow.

Everyone try to document what adventures you sent them on for special boxes ..I think this will help others
    [QUOTE=monstermash1;846092]Sending knights on dispel love adventure (you only have this if you have a love shack ) will let you know what I get tomorrow.

Ok they just came back..from love dispel..I got a pink unicorn statue......I never saw this before!!!! Ok 3 days in a row 3 boxes. The recap is

Hunt for bandits .....pink pig
    Dark caves...pink fountain
    Dispel love adventure ......pink unicorn statue

Executive Chef
    Dark caves came back with a royal pig and Roaming bandits with an albino pig this morning (it could have been the other way round).

Executive Chef
    Pumpkin hutch! Whoohoooooo!

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast