Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Patisserie display.......:)

love the pink

Farm Supplier
    I think it's supposed to be like the counters you see at the grocery, where they have stuff on a display at normal height and products in the glass a little lower. Kinda odd looking in practice though!

Rhino Keeper

Better perhaps?..

Executive Chef
    The patisserie displays look to be about the right height to be sitting in front of the final goal of Eiffel flowers. I think goal items are meant to be displayed together rather than next to other "regular" items.

Farm Supplier
    I love it My Irish waitress stand behind it and can fetch you cakes right from under your nose ghihihi
    (>^ -^)> Add me on BS: Acey09 <(^. ^<)

Not all those who wander are lost ~ Mischief Managed ~ One does not simply walk into Mordor

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by pipipooh1977 View Post
    Maybe it's short for kids or all the bakery pets we have...now we just need to have a French poodle next to it....
    i put the persian cat next to the display, it's just the right height for her to steal a cookie or two

Rhino Keeper
    This is somewhat off-topic but does the counter reminds anyone of the shop Fauchon???

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by luincristiel View Post
    This is somewhat off-topic but does the counter reminds anyone of the shop Fauchon???
    Not really. Their display fridge tops are not sitting on the ground like these are. They sit quite properly on a base.

I love it so I bought 4. Kind of reminds me of Victoria's Secret packaging with cake.

Quote Originally Posted by 78story View Post
    I guess I am in the minority again. I think it was designed "short" in order to show off the details of the treats within the case. Sure, they can make it larger but it will block out the items behind it. I love it, short and all. The colors and details are AMAZING!
    Agreed, I like it.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast