Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Patisserie display.......:)

Quote Originally Posted by 78story View Post
    I guess I am in the minority again. I think it was designed "short" in order to show off the details of the treats within the case. Sure, they can make it larger but it will block out the items behind it. I love it, short and all. The colors and details are AMAZING!
    Don't get me wrong I love it, but it's 2 small, n as 4 detail the tea time display is perfect size n u can see all the detail in that

Rhino Keeper
    I understand.

I still think it's perfect as is. It is not your typical display case that's for sure; just like all the others seen here on Bakery Story. I don't have the case yet, so this is purely my opinion looking at the way others have decorated around it. It really stands out as different and unique, and that is what I love about decor in general

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by 78story View Post
    I guess I am in the minority again. I think it was designed "short" in order to show off the details of the treats within the case. Sure, they can make it larger but it will block out the items behind it. I love it, short and all. The colors and details are AMAZING!
    Here are the two displays side by side. The larger one does block out a bit more behind it, but isn't that what counters do? And doesn't it just look better higher up? The patisserie display case sits literally on the floor. Who puts food in a display case like this on the floor? Not Jean Pierre!

Even if it had short pretty little legs. Something to just lift it off the floor? As it is now it just looks quite odd.

Last edited by bobbyrae; 02-06-14 at 12:58 PM. Reason: Who puts food on the floor?

Fashion Designer
    I agree, it's too short. Needs to be same size as the other one. Hope they can fix it.
    Add me if you are a high level player who gifts parts only and gifts goal parts and accepts requests during goals! Must do goals so you know what parts are needed! I rarely tip. No tips required. Food gifters get deleted.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Here are the two displays side by side. The larger one does block out a bit more behind it, but isn't that what counters do? And doesn't it just look better higher up? The patisserie display case sits literally on the floor. Who puts food in a display case like this on the floor? Not Jean Pierre!

Even if it had short pretty little legs. Something to just lift it off the floor? As it is now it just looks quite odd.

I do see what you mean, but I think it's a positive thing. Side by side, you can see the design of the other display and if they were the same size, you couldn't. You would miss all the pretty colors that make the larger display really appealing.

I do agree there should be some short legs on the bottom (maybe rounded and made of chrome), flat enough to keep the integrity of the original concept. Thanks for posting the picture for comparison, your place is really pretty

Fashion Designer
    I just noticed both displays have the exact same food in them. Could they not have changed it up and put different desserts in one of the displays? Just seems kind of lazy

Rhino Keeper

It is rather tiny compare to the regular ones, but it does have it's uniqueness. I just noticed the cakes inside the patisserie display are pretty much the same as tea time display, just rearranged lol.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    It pretty small! I will report this over to see if it can be changed.
    Hey guys, I got word back and the size is by design and will not be changed.
    Sorry for you guys that do not like it, but yeah for everyone that does like it!

Thanks!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Hey guys, I got word back and the size is by design and will not be changed.
    Sorry for you guys that do not like it, but yeah for everyone that does like it!

Thanks!
    Goodness. What on earth were they thinking?

Thanks anyway kooky.

I do like it, its just it looks out of place, like someone mentioned who would put food on floor

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast